1925-2025 New York Giants Thread: 100 Years in the making

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
This isn't some 2nd guessing shyt cuz it didn't work out but daboll has to take the points in the 3rd. There is way too much game to be played to go for it. Wouldn't have been a game at the end if he does. He's been on the money with those calls so I won't hold it against him but time does matter when making those decisions

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201
We have arguably the worst Receiving group in the league. Giants have a one-trick pony Offense and opposing Defenses still struggle to stop us.

Winning ugly never looked this good. Daniel Jones for Comeback Player of the Year.

Edit: or Saquan Barkley.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not really a Jones fan but he’s proving me wrong. Reminds me of when Eli finally put it together 2nd half of 2007. Jones finally learned to step into the pocket to buy time. He’s reading the defense better. He’s not staring down receivers like he used to. He still holds the ball a little too long at times and he doesn’t handle pressure up the middle well but he’s way better than he’s ever been. These 4th quarter comebacks aren’t flukes and he’s a big part of that :wow:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
We have arguably the worst Receiving group in the league. Giants have a one-trick pony Offense and opposing Defenses still struggle to stop us.

Winning ugly never looked this good. Daniel Jones for Comeback Player of the Year.

Edit: or Saquan Barkley.
I don't see how it's arguable that they have the worst receiving group. Half these guys being thrown to are making vet minimum for a reason
There was at least 4-5 really bad drops on Sunday, Giants should've won way easier if they had at least halfway decent receivers