1925-2025 New York Giants Thread: 100 Years in the making

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
This team has been snake bit with bad decisions and just being unlucky. Winning meaningless games last year. Schoen whiffing on draft picks. Neal and JMS look like busts. Thibs is okay but not an impact player. We had to resign Jones after the playoff win and were able to cut him after this season. I'm more upset that we couldn't trade up for a QB and I don't know how I'm going to react if JJ or Penix turns out to be a franchise QB.

Will be fighting with the Panthers for a top 2 pick because the schedule gets brutal after this Commanders game. I'm going to pray that Ewers and Ward keep progressing. I want Ward🙏🏿🙏🏿

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
to be fair, Daboll had the offense looking competent last year with Tyrod and managed to win a couple games with his 3rd string QB

I don't think he's this bad of a coach, Jones is just that terrible
My only issues with him were related to the sideline outbursts. I'm of the opinion those actions helped foster a toxic work environment, which apparently was the case. He can coach ball tho.

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
I think the Giants are gonna take the L tomorrow in Washington. They’ll look better than they did in week 1 but it won’t be enough.

Unfortunately I’ll be watching the game with my girl and my homie’s wife, who are both Commanders fans. I’m sure I’ll be out on the patio drinking with my homie by halftime.

:beli:

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Me and the wifey got a group of us doing a Walk For Alzheimer’s charity event and rented out a spot to watch the game, have brunch, etc. afterwards.
We booked this in July and I was super excited for this Sunday now I’m :francis: about it.
Hope we get the W and get us back on the right track

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
Think we win because this is the only team we can beat every season
A lot of people are saying that but this isn’t a Ron Rivera/Dan Snyder team anymore. I also wouldn’t put any stock into Washington’s performance last week because Daniel Jones has never shown the ability to light up any defense for 4 TD’s through the air. People also thought we would beat the Vikings because of a playoff game from two years ago. This is a trap game.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
A lot of people are saying that but this isn’t a Ron Rivera/Dan Snyder team anymore. I also wouldn’t put any stock into Washington’s performance last week because Daniel Jones has never shown the ability to light up any defense for 4 TD’s through the air. People also thought we would beat the Vikings because of a playoff game from two years ago. This is a trap game.
I dont think it's a trap game. I think the team knows entirely to well they must win this one with the upcoming schedule looking the way it is.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
I think the Giants are gonna take the L tomorrow in Washington. They’ll look better than they did in week 1 but it won’t be enough.

Unfortunately I’ll be watching the game with my girl and my homie’s wife, who are both Commanders fans. I’m sure I’ll be out on the patio drinking with my homie by halftime.

:beli:
:cheers:

Adonai

Pro
Daps
Neal true but Thibs had 11.5 sacks last season and got Bowen as a new DC this year. Let him cook cuz he ain’t no bust.
Ima try to have faith in bro, but 0 tackles and only a single pressure on 22 snaps is wild for the 5th pick.