1925-2025 New York Giants Thread: 100 Years in the making

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Why? This is too much for me, work be having me between 50-60 hours a week and Arsenal's season just started too. This is big ask

What I’m saying is the season is over. So might as well watch college football, so you can see who we should draft at qb, and watch Redzone as a distraction to our games. You can watch the Giants w/ intent, but just know the team ain’t doing shyt. :hubie:

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
What I’m saying is the season is over. So might as well watch college football, so you can see who we should draft at qb, and watch Redzone as a distraction to our games. You can watch the Giants w/ intent, but just know the team ain’t doing shyt. :hubie:
O nah, I'm used to just ignoring my teams until that record is up to par. Experienced it with the Devlis, New Jersey Nets, Giants, and Arsenal at times. Shoot, UVa and Rutgers football while we're at it

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to be fair, Daboll had the offense looking competent last year with Tyrod and managed to win a couple games with his 3rd string QB

I don't think he's this bad of a coach, Jones is just that terrible
there were open guys all over the field going off of Twitter.

Jones refused to throw to them. It's the same story with him. He either sees it too late or he flat out won't throw it.