1925-2025 New York Giants Thread: 100 Years in the making

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
I
That's what frustrating about this whole thing. They overpaid for this joker when NOBODY else was bidding for him, and then the following summer you don’t offer your best player a deal at all, and watch him go to your division rival.
The shytshow began with Gettleman drafting this bum at #6 when he was on nobody's radar that high.
Danny Cents neva gonna change:huhldup::hhh:
Danny "Nickels and Dimes"

Can't be any worse than having the Cowgirls blow our doors off 40-0 in last year's opener :francis:

Kingsdome

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York,Ny
Just Another year of the same ol shyt unfortunately :francis: can’t even be surprised at this point

The media, FO and some of the fans are still going to make a shytload of excuses for Danny for the whole season just to cover their own ass

On the bright side at least the giants ain’t getting embarrassed on Sunday night like they did last season :troll:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Bruhhh smh.
I'm listening to the game. And one of the commentators, Johnathan Vilma was really trying to be polite all game with Daniel Jones.
"The fans are booing but he's making the right reads"... "I don't know what they expect from him in that situation" yada yada yada...

That nikka threw that second pick in the end zone
That commentator nikka said "oh goodness" and the way he said it was like he had no more BS to come up with..
And I was just looking at the screen with a smirk on my face like "see MFer... See nikka... That's why we booing"

mag357

Superstar
Daps
If u ever forget how good it is to be a cracca sometimes...
Just watch Daniel Jones. I ain't even mad at him.
He can't help it that he's white, and ain't shyt at his profession and nobody gives a fck. They just gonna give him more money.

Saquan Barkley got 3 touchdowns already....this MFer already got 2 interceptions and a touch down to the other team...

Until we get a black QB, I'll be a jets fan. I don't even care anymore

Last edited: