19 Year Old Lesbian Jailed Again For Eating a 14 Year Old Cooter Cat

Akira

Rookie
Daps
18 year olds have gone to jail and been labeled as sexual predators for sleeping with 16 year olds before so this isn't surprising. It's gotta be a "how young is too young" question, the laws very place to place but it is still the law. Also It seems these cases come up cause the younger ones parent reported the older individual. People get away with things just like this often (all sorts of people too), she just got caught and I doubt much will happen to her.

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
I'm disgusted at her being made into a victim. Same thing I always say, making excuses for wrongdoers does NOT help the collective. It only helps those who engage in those types of activities. Period. When they politicize these issues (and despite there being males across the country who are prosecuted for these crimes), if anyone disagrees, if the law disagrees..it's no longer of right or wrong, it's "hate". If you feel any differently that means it's solely based on the person's sexuality, race, or gender.

That's not equality. They offered her an out with no jail time and not having to register as a sex offender, that was more than generous. Favoring people gay/bi people committing crimes, does not help anyone else in the group or further any other cause. Whether you have a problem with it or don't, it has nothing to do with sexuality. My parents didn't allow my sister to date 17/18 year olds at that age either.