19 Year Old Lesbian Jailed Again For Eating a 14 Year Old Cooter Cat

Family Man

Banned
Daps
bytch is a fukking pedo. This ain't got shyt to do with her being gay. It's just more white woman coddling. :camby:
You're right.
If it was a 18 year old man fukking a 14 year old girl nobody would sympathize with him.
If it was a 18 year old fakkit fukking a 14 year old boy nobody would sympathize with the fakkit.
If it was a 18 year old black dyke fukking a 14 year old girl nobody would sympathize with the black dyke.

Y'all nikkas need to sit on the sidelines and stop crusading for these CACs. You think these CACs would take up any of y'all battles?

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
When you know better, you do better.....

She knew she was playing on thin ice when she was doing this but she kept on doing it. She could have found someone her own age.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
When you know better, you do better.....

She knew she was playing on thin ice when she was doing this but she kept on doing it. She could have found someone her own age.
you know whats funny

ya coment would be totally different if it was a 19 year old man fukkin a 14 yaer old boy

shyt is wild how gender eases everyones opinions

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
How about police spend their time trying to catch real pedos instead of HS seniors fukking freshman:comeon:
How about adults respect the wishes of parents who do not want other adults fukking their minor children?
How about folks wait until kids are over the age of consent?
How about felonious bytches out on bond NOT have a better sex life than I do?

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
...She knew she was playing on thin ice when she was doing this but she kept on doing it...
understatement -_-
She sent 20,000+ text messages complete with nude videos and masturbation vids. She met the girl on jogging trails for trysts in the woods.
Kaitlyn Hunt heard the judge explain the no-contact order, and she went right on ahead doing whatsoever the fukk she pleased. >X-O
To complete her performance, KH turned herself into the bail bondsman so she could report to jail on 8/20!!!
Long hair don't care. u_u KH's give-a-fukk snapped CLEAN OFF in 1996.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Li
understatement -_-
She sent 20,000+ text messages complete with nude videos and masturbation vids. She met the girl on jogging trails for trysts in the woods.
Kaitlyn Hunt heard the judge explain the no-contact order, and she went right on ahead doing whatsoever the fukk she pleased. >X-O
To complete her performance, KH turned herself into the bail bondsman so she could report to jail on 8/20!!!
Long hair don't care. u_u KH's give-a-fukk snapped CLEAN OFF in 1996.
Like I said. She knew what she was doing

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
You're right.
If it was a 18 year old man fukking a 14 year old girl nobody would sympathize with him.
If it was a 18 year old fakkit fukking a 14 year old boy nobody would sympathize with the fakkit.
If it was a 18 year old black dyke fukking a 14 year old girl nobody would sympathize with the black dyke.

Y'all nikkas need to sit on the sidelines and stop crusading for these CACs. You think these CACs would take up any of y'all battles?

Lies. Half the black community (me included) sympathized with Marcus Dixon. They almost ruined that boy's life because he fukked a freshman girl. Hit dude with molestation charges and statutory rape. I don't give a sh*t about this white girl. I just don't like that you can have kids in the same building with each other, taking classes together but, one kid can go to jail if he dates another kid. They don't need to be in school together then.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
:what: I dont condone 18 year olds sexin 14 year old but we really acting like we have a problem with this? Sounds like yall blinded by the numbers, let me simplify it: freshman having sex with a senior. Some of the best coming of the age films are about this very subject. Growing up the media encourages it and practically sets it as a goal.

But this chick should be locked up. One for continuing contact with the other girl, 2 for threatening her, 3 for taking those creepy ass pictures.