19 Year Old Lesbian Jailed Again For Eating a 14 Year Old Cooter Cat

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kaitlyn-hunt-550x344.jpg

free-kate-550x547.jpg

A 19-year-old Florida woman was jailed for violating a court order prohibiting her from contacting her 14-year-old girlfriend.

The gay community rallied behind Kaitlyn Hunt when she was arrested and expelled from school for having sex with a minor earlier this year. Hunt was arrested in February and charged with lewd and lascivious conduct with a minor. At the time of her arrest she was 18 and the unidentified minor was 14. The younger girl’s mother reported Hunt to police after she learned of their relationship.

The Florida media flooded the news with angelic pictures of the blond haired, blue eyed teen, hoping to win sympathy for her — and boost news ratings.

The saturation news coverage worked. 300,000 people signed an online petition asking the prosecutor’s office to go easy on the young lesbian. Overnight, Hunt became a young symbol of gay oppression and gay love. Facebook pages sprang up in defense of her unrequited love for a child.

The prosecutor’s office agreed to a lesser charge, which would not include jail time — if Hunt avoided contacting her 14-year-old classmate.

But the prosecutor’s office learned that Hunt, now 19, had sex with the now 15-year-old girl again while Hunt was out of jail on bond just two weeks ago. The bondsman who secured her original bond brought the teen to the River Indian County jail at 9 pm on Monday, where she was booked.

The gay community continues to defend Hunt, despite the chilling text messages she sent to the girl ordering the child to “keep the f*ck quiet,” and not tell her mother that she was in contact with her.

In another text message, she wrote, “F*ck you… you’re stupid. You want me to go in jail…You’re such a messed up person… you snitched on me. God only knows what you’ll do when pressed in court. Bye.”

“If my mom finds out we’re talking, I’m blaming it on you,” she told the child.

Hunt’s mother, Kelley Hunt Smith, allegedly helped her daughter conceal the relationship from police.

“Delete EVERYTHING,” Smith wrote in a text message to the 15-year-old girl. “PLEASE delete everything and make sure NO ONE finds out you’ve spoken to Kate at all.”

The younger girl’s parents hope to see Hunt prosecuted as a sex offender. She faces 15 years in prison and additional charges for violating the terms of her bond.

http://sandrarose.com/2013/08/19-year-old-lesbian-jailed-again-for-having-sex-with-14-year-old-girl

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Love knows no boundaries, these bigots need to be stoned for their hateful intolerance; especially when its 2013.
Were not making progress fast enough, lets get the ball rolling bytches

#Free Kate

Last edited:

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk outta here with this support shyt, i have nothing against gay people and believe in equality and all that, but 14 is 14, put that bytch in jail. i dont even think this is a gay thing, cuz if a nikka fukked a dude, that shyt would have been considered sodomy no doubt, i just feel like there is way too much leniency for female offenders in this case

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn.
14 ?
She's really trying to get at 8th graders and highschool freshmen ?
She's a grown woman surely she can find someone in college.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
So I guess we're only locking up heterosexual pedophiles now. :leon: