18 year old male kills 30 year old black woman who shot him a week ago- is this street justice ?

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Why is a page called Texas Latino Media so worried about violence among Black people :jbhmm:

Maybe I should make a page about the 200 people who got killed in Meh-hi-co the last 24 hours
To promote us as violent brutes deserving of over policing and executions.

They're evil scum, but too many loser c00ns love fukking on them to ever address their blatant anti-Blackness.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Why is a page called Texas Latino Media so worried about violence among Black people :jbhmm:

Maybe I should make a page about the 200 people who got killed in Meh-hi-co the last 24 hours
I started watching that documentary on those Mormons that were killed by the La Linea cartel on theirs way to a wedding. Made me want to bomb that shyt hole to oblivion. To do women and children like that is despicable. If there really is a Hell, they deserve the worst part of complete with eternal sodomy :pacspit:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields

You should.

We should be doing the same thing to all the people that try to ruin our image.

This is how they make us the face of literally everything negative.

Sometimes, it's even contradictory.

They love showing gay black men all over the media, yet somehow we're also the face of homophobia?

They RARELY show a black man with a white female love interest, yet push the narrative that we choose them over black women.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps

There are a lot of accounts ran by non-black POC that love posting black criminals or black people doing things in a negative light
I started watching that documentary on those Mormons that were killed by the La Linea cartel on theirs way to a wedding. Made me want to bomb that shyt hole to oblivion. To do women and children like that is despicable. If there really is a Hell, they deserve the worst part of complete with eternal sodomy :pacspit:
What's it called?

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC

Thank you for reminding me why I put threads like this on ignore