jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
One Crappy Proposal
crappy-proposal

Talk about being totally tone deaf. I'm so embarrassed for this guy.

...You know, because he thinks its acceptable to go outside while wearing socks with sandals.

That's Just Bull
thats-just-bull

Jessica wondered why her boyfriend wanted to take her for a romantic stroll through the milking barn. Normally that's their Thursday activity.

McEngagement

mcwedding

actually video tapedhimself trying this. It didn't go as well as he had hoped.

Say It With Vandalism
say-it-with-vandalism

"Whoops, wrong house. Sorry about that."

You Can Haz Cringe
can-haz-cringe

I hear Katie responded via a Futurama Fry meme: "Not sure if joking, or legitimately trying to use our relationship for imaginary Internet points."

Now That's Confidence
proposal-tat

Thankfully, it's on his back so he won't be able to see Caroline's terrified reaction. Also, it'll give her a head start as she turns and runs out the door.

Everything Is Wrong About This
everything-is-wrong-about-this

You have to hand it to this guy. Even though the English language clearly isn't his strong suit, he still chooses to propose entirely via the written word.

...Either that, or he's a pirate. "Yarr. You have me a beautiful daughter!"

Not How She Imagined It
on-the-throne

"Honey, please be my queen. After all, you already have a throne."

Taco Bout Romantic!
taco-bell-79485

This packet of hot sauce is just like their relationship: cheap, underwhelming, and lacking any semblance of spice.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
I Dough

i-dough

Brilliant strategy. Eating a slice would be considered a tacit agreement to the marriage proposal, and what lady can resist pizza? She's locked in now.

Roll Back the Shame
roll-back-the-shame

I hear they're going to hold their ceremony in the Photo Center (good call, don't have to hire a photographer), before whisking off to their exotic honeymoon in Patio & Garden.

Underwear Pic Proposal
comic-sans-56805

If I were Michelina, I'd be so angry at this guy right now. That's a HUGE breach of trust.
I'm referring, of course, to the formatting of her name in Comic Sans.

Surrounded by iPhones
r7O9QxUl.jpg

That heart border is made entirely out of 99 brand new iPhone boxes, and this fella really did propose to his girlfriend after spending 80 grand at the Apple Store to get them.

She said no. But, that's okay. I hear he picked up a girl named Siri on the rebound.

Get Out of the Way, Dude!
W4s3jYC.jpg

Later, Disney World suspected it might not have been the best idea to use that exact moment to debut their newest villain: The Photo Ruiner.

A True Picard Facepalm
a-true-picard-facepalm

This photo is the champion, though. It's one thing for your proposal to elicit facepalms from random Internet readers...but to get a live facepalm from Captain Picard himself? That, my friends, is priceless.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
8 is great.

lol yeah. I like number one, cause hes proposing in a bathroom....but you can see the person feet in the stall lol. On one of the doors, it says Zoe will you marry me?

Lmao and it took it back old school with the check yes or no boxes lol

But like, on the door where you see that person feet, it says The Dumper lol. But wait, lol. The guy is so self conscious, and doesn't want any germs. Where his knee is touching the ground, he has a roll of tissue under it lmao. Like yeah, you would be the dude to propose in a public bathroom

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
lol yeah. I like number one, cause hes proposing in a bathroom....but you can see the person feet in the stall lol. On one of the doors, it says Zoe will you marry me?

Lmao and it took it back old school with the check yes or no boxes lol

But like, on the door where you see that person feet, it says The Dumper lol. But wait, lol. The guy is so self conscious, and doesn't want any germs. Where his knee is touching the ground, he has a roll of tissue under it lmao. Like yeah, you would be the dude to propose in a public bathroom

I didn't even catch the roll...Ughhh...he ruined that roll for everybody. It's all misshapen and got
germs on and whatnot...he shoulda used a toilet seat cover.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh