13-year-old boy raped in the Bronx

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
13-year-old boy is recovering after being raped in the Bronx, police said.

It happened at the Justice Sonia Sotomayor Houses on Bruckner Boulevard in the Soundview section.

Police say the boy was attacked at around 11 p.m. Wednesday night while throwing out the trash. A man pulled him into the stairwell, held his hand over his mouth, and raped him, according to authorities.

The suspect is described as a Black man, about 5'10", 30-40 years old, with dark skin, a beard and bald, and was wearing black jeans and a grey tank top, police said.

He ran off with the victim's phone. The victim told police the suspect dropped an item at the scene, and police collected that as evidence.

Residents said security in the building is lax, and the doors are unlocked.

"To me that's shocking. I mean, it's crazy," one resident said. "Anybody can come in here. They need more security here."

Every floor has a trash chute, but they're currently locked, they say, so the victim would've had to take the trash outside.

"These buildings should have cameras already. I don't know why they don't," said another. "If we could get some cameras in here, that would help tremendously."

"Resident safety is a priority for NYCHA. We are investigating and addressing these concerns," a NYCHA spokesperson said.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
maxresdefault.jpg

MarcMan

Superstar
Daps
Hopefully they can track where the boy's phone was pinging after the rapist took it.

Chop his nuts off with no anesthesia then put him in gen pop

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
13 years old throwing out the trash even at 11 shouldn't be the danger that it became especially since he lives there, but if this ain't further incentive for people in those projects to try to be elsewhere, I don't know. I wouldn't wanna be in Soundview in broad daylight anyway.

There's probably no cameras that work so they can only rely on what the kid says, but I hope they find that guy, put him in a bathtub, fill it up with kerosene and turn him into a human fireball.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Wow. How does a public housing have such lax security? The police stroll the blocks of the projects here left and right and park a police car in parking lot.