Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Aiight well there's this lil freak I work with that everybody hit. She got her own place and everything. Aiight it's my homeboys turn to hit, and he takes about 2 months. He tellin her he love her n shyt i'm like "don't do that, that's unnecessary just hit it you gonna make it into something else".

Well...3 weeks ago he hit it. He comes to work like a boss tellin everybody he hit and everything. Then he tells this one cat he didn't know/think hit and the guy responds with "i hit that already"....

his face dropped mad quick, you can see the dimeaner in his face change from :win: to .... :sadcam: in a second. He was like "even this lame hit aww man, She playin me" :smh:

Anyway, he starts telling her how she ain't shyt and stuff like that...he caught feelings hard as hell. We all knew she wasn't shyt, but he actually thought they had something...You can tell cuz he the only one talking about her constantly...

He dogged her out hard as hell broadcasting all her business to the whole workplace...anyway, she doesn't come to work for a week and goes on twitter sayin how she's gonna end it all and all that.

I get her phone number and call her to let her know she gonna be straight. And now she's back to a workin....so did I put the cape on? and if I did was it for a good reason? I saved a lyfe :win:

You saved a sluts life...:rudy:

Should of let that slore end it.

Daps
You really didn't save her. She a conniving ass chick you can't believe sh1t she say. You and coworker are simps. It's alright most dudes are tho.