12 Strong - January 2018 - Story of the first Green Berets in Afghanistan after 9/11

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I heard about it on Desus and Mero this morning

The story sounds fukking crazy. They literally rode to war on horseback
I read the book about it.

Its absolutely insane.

So 9/11 happens, days later these boys link up with Northern Alliance anti-taliban fighters and proceed to fight on the ground via horseback and with airstrikes to topple the Taliban out of Kabul.

Straight Covert Action shyt. They meet up with like 2-3 CIA guys on the ground and proceed to

fukk

shyt.

UP.

Straight BAD ASS shyt.

This was all before the USA fukked up their goodwill by invading Iraq in 2003.

The USA had a massive blank check. The Russians even let us use old airbases and air space to transfer our guys.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
i was in country early 02 and yea, these guys were legendary
You mean you believe it as its being told? Just seems like another romanticized tale of the great white

If 13 hours and lone survivor werent clear enough maybe this flick will send the point that war movies are kind of played out and need to go away for a while

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
You mean you believe it as its being told? Just seems like another romanticized tale of the great white

If 13 hours and lone survivor werent clear enough maybe this flick will send the point that war movies are kind of played out and need to go away for a while

All war movies are propaganda and military pandering.
Easy money for execs. Tired of all these wack ass middle east war movies :camby:

Juven

All Star
Daps
so is this a good movie? or should I watch den of thieves?