$12 for 7 sauced party wings?

Lambent55

All Star
Daps
This is from a local hood spot. Is this the new normal, or am I stuck in post covid? I knew wings went up in price due to the chicken shortage during covid, but the chicken market is bouncing back. Just checking, because I don't remember wings being this high.

Someone asked if I wanted something from there, their wings are good, but I couldn't bring my self to pay $12 for 7 wings.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
This is from a local hood spot. Is this the new normal, or am I stuck in post covid? I knew wings went up in price due to the chicken shortage during covid, but the chicken market is bouncing back. Just checking, because I don't remember wings being this high.

Someone asked if I wanted something from there, their wings are good, but I couldn't bring my self to pay $12 for 7 wings.
Yes. Most restaurants near me have 6 wings for bare minimum 10 dollars. Most places it's 13 to 14 dollars with some being as high as like 16.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
That same 12 dollars can buy pasta or some rice and get a meal that can serve you several times
What a dumb ass post. :dead:

Stupid shyt like:

"Man you bought a car? With that same amount you could have bought a thousand skateboards and 100 unicycles.":picard:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Last edited:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Yeah I either gotta be real hungry or just wait for wing night at my local spot.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
It might be a few dollars high, but then again, you ordered sauced wings, so it might cost more. A corner store near me makes some of the best wings in the city, yes, the city, as they were voted among the top 10 over some of the local restaurants, and they only charge a dollar a wing if you're ordering plain chicken wings. So basically, 5 Wings for $5, 10 Wings for $10, etc, but if you're ordering Buffalo, Sweet, and Sour, etc, it's higher.

These are good wings too, not no bullshyt rinky-dink ones. Legit.