BZZbvFnCMAAaaT1.jpg

X3lvD.gif

then, now, forever :troll:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Fix the image breh

But I'm doing the same theme for the SmackDown thread since we unfortunately had to be the ones he went over.:mjlol:

Daps
:russ: at not being able to tell if this is a thread from 2003 or 2017
ill be honest though, brehs

something tells me Cokeboy called an audible when laying out this match. People forget Vince still runs this whole shyt.

something tells me he told HHH to turn on Angle and get the victory cause Vince is stuck in 2003 where he still thinks HHH is the main heel in the industry and Braun would look strong standing up to "2003 Evolution leader HHH"
:snoop:

i bet u HHH is just being a good enployee and doing as he is told.I believe HHH told his indy darlings to get their shine though via crowd pops before the inevitable homegrown talent burial by Cena and Orton.(Vince's guys and executive decision)

i still believe in Hunter. just gotta wait till Cokeboy retires to really run the kingdom
:mjcry:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

something tells me Cokeboy called an audible when laying out this match. People forget Vince still runs this whole shyt.

something tells me he told HHH to turn on Angle and get the victory cause Vince is stuck in 2003 where he still thinks HHH is the main heel in the industry and Braun would look strong standing up to "2003 Evolution leader HHH"

i bet u HHH is just being a good enployee and doing as he is told.I believe HHH told his indy darlings to get their shine though via crowd pops before the inevitable homegrown talent burial by Cena and Orton.(Vince's guys and executive decision)

i still believe in Hunter. just gotta wait till Cokeboy retires to really run the kingdom
It felt like that with la nariz bumping around for Nakamura and Roode while Finn and Joe eat pins from Cena and Randy in 2017 :snoop:. This match loses nothing if you swap their eliminations for them getting pinned by Braun. Most importantly we have to hope they don’t fukk this up with Braun going forward. This should be the first step to him winning the rumble and then the title. All they have to do is keep :flabbyvince: from booking Roman to win again. This shouldn’t be complicated going forward.

Daps
It felt like that with la nariz bumping around for Nakamura and Roode while Finn and Joe eat pins from Cena and Randy in 2017 :snoop:. This match loses nothing if you swap their eliminations for them getting pinned by Braun. Most importantly we have to hope they don’t fukk this up with Braun going forward. This should be the first step to him winning the rumble and then the title. All they have to do is keep :flabbyvince: from booking Roman to win again. This shouldn’t be complicated going forward.
hopefully this is a way to test to see if Braun can handle a true main eventer in HHH and then go on to main event wrestlemania against Brock (or Roman)

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps

Triple H will never get the kingdom, Vince leaving it to his son Shane. Vince is the dirtiest muthafukka on the planet, he using triple h