10k posts

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Wow I guess All those threads about me really shot my post count up this week. I'm still deciding whether or not to renew my contract after X-Factor ends. I've been going back and forth with the management as of late.
iuYwBr83s87kM.gif

It depends on who wins but just in case we don't make it through I'd like to send some love out to all the Silver Angels. You ladies are beautiful and amazing.
izff33r7E3bKB.gif

I'd also like to thank all of my haters. This site wouldn't be as interesting without you and if not for you I wouldn't know I was doing something right. I know you all will flock to this thread trying to start shyt and are reading this despite you thinking I'm annoying, so thank you too. *riri

Just thought I'd take this moment to send love out to you guys. Not everybody, but some of you... yeah.
iyt7bDdTJdj4q.gif

That Sierra Rain just won't let up. *riri

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Seriously, don't you think the sierra mist was better before they started using "real" sugar?:ld:

I don't really like soda but I have had both versions of it. They ruined it by changing it. Sprite Remix will always be the best. Another thing they ruined was Hawaiian Punch. It's too syrupy now. There's another drink they ruined too but I forgot its name.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
What do you mean you're thinking of leaving?
tumblr_m5ua841Wdp1ryhltvo1_500.gif

Well this site distracts me from doing work sometimes. I might stay but just not post as much. I've said all that is needed to be said about societal issues so I can fall back on those threads. This site is still GOAT though despite so many threads being the same thing over and over.

#TeamFifthHarmony #TeamCarlyRose

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.

Well this site distracts me from doing work sometimes. I might stay but just not post as much. I've said all that is needed to be said about societal issues so I can fall back on those threads. This site is still GOAT though despite so many threads being the same thing over and over.

#TeamFifthHarmony #TeamCarlyRose

Ohh I see, work is most important.. Just remember, I NEED YOU BABY!

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

K that's enough.
iEAbS35AjIljX.gif

He has me on ignore yet uses MY gifs to get a reaction and gain some relevancy outside his geeky chatbox. If you're going to swagger jack me to get some shine on here at least use my catchphrases right. And whoever remade my gif did a shytTY job. *riri

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation

He has me on ignore yet uses MY gifs to get a reaction and gain some relevancy outside his geeky chatbox. If you're going to swagger jack me to get some shine on here at least use my catchphrases right. And whoever remade my gif did a shytTY job. *riri

umm i dont have you on ignore anymore ... I don't even know who you are... even though you hate me for some reason

I dont ignore irrelevent jobbers

look at this book of all the people who know who you are

lFpdy.gif