Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
3 basketball
1 baseball

:mindblown:

where all the posters whom stated blacks should play baseball over basketball -cause its mo profitable

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
3 basketball
1 baseball

where all the posters whom stated blacks should play baseball over basketball -cause its mo profitable

think strictly from a contract perspective, baseball pays more (someone correct me if I'm wrong :manny:); the 3 ball players listed have made many of their millions from endorsements, sponsorships, investments, and other entertainment factions (movies, music); albeit, their athletic skills, combined with athletic "celebrity" and larger than life personalities paved the way to venture out into those other avenues

what I like is that half the list are people that look like me :obama:

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
3 basketball
1 baseball

U gotta be the stupidest motherfukker on this forum....no offense. None of the players on that list made their fortune from their contract but from other shyt like endorsements. And A-Rod actually made most of his money from baseball unlike the other athletes. And lastly the argument is usually football vs baseball not basketball vs baseball. Everyone knows basketball players getting paid its just the hardest league to make it in due to roster sizes.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
think strictly from a contract perspective, baseball pays more (someone correct me if I'm wrong :manny:); the 3 ball players listed have made many of their millions from endorsements, sponsorships, investments, and other entertainment factions (movies, music); albeit, their athletic skills, combined with athletic "celebrity" and larger than life personalities paved the way to venture out into those other avenues

what I like is that half the list are people that look like me :obama:

true... but baseball just dosnt provide those extras

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MJ would've been a billionaire a long time ago if didn't take that divorce L.
Amazing that's he's still earning more than current athletes in retirement! :russ:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
U gotta be the stupidest motherfukker on this forum....no offense. None of the players on that list made their fortune from their contract but from other shyt like endorsements. And A-Rod actually made most of his money from baseball unlike the other athletes. And lastly the argument is usually football vs baseball not basketball vs baseball. Everyone knows basketball players getting paid its just the hardest league to make it in due to roster sizes.

He is. Surprised he dosent get more WOAT mentions

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

:patrice:why u so mad

and i just said baseball dosnt provide what basketball can
and that stupidest comment... u should be ashame of urself

look at da fukking list
u think the 3 golfers made all their paper by just playing golf
or the nascar driver made his paper strictly off driving
or the other 2 whom are non athletes

:camby:

Last edited: