$10 any size, any topping pizza

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
why the fukk would you order any size other than a large???...:dwillhuh:...

even if you don't want a large pizza...put it down for another day or give it away to the homeless....

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah, whenever i see those commercials, i wonder if some people are stupid enough to order anything less than an extra large(if available)/large if they're still going to pay the same price? i go all out the toppings too. especially if it's over the phone...cause on the internet papa johns will stop you at like 6.:rudy:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Some people have to control their portion sizes by buying only the small meals rather than large for self control ......they do it for health reasons nothing else

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
that bs 5.55 for any large pizza pissed me off tho. there were no signs in the store for it or anything. you had to ask for it if you saw the commercial:snoop:.

little4209

All Star
Daps
that bs 5.55 for any large pizza pissed me off tho. there were no signs in the store for it or anything. you had to ask for it if you saw the commercial:snoop:.

I bought one on the last day of the sale...of course $5.55 turned into $13 :shaq2: That's apart of the gimmick, they figure that you won't just want a pizza...

Boy C

SPC
Daps
to go along w this, never got why u would buy anything but a small drink at a mcdonalds with free refills :heh:

Never thought of that! Good tip

It's because when people leave the restaurant they got a bigger cup.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
to go along w this, never got why u would buy anything but a small drink at a mcdonalds with free refills :heh:

I don't buy a drink ANYWHERE. I ask for a cup of water. And do what I do. Funny thing is since I really don't drink soda. I usually actually just get water, but on the way out I might get me a little bit of Code Red or something

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana

Sheed. I don't get ice with my drinks if I'm ordering the drive-thru.

I got an ice machine at the crib.

Sent from themz swamps & bayous using trapatalk teezie.