[10/17] WWE Monday Night Pi'RAW - The Return of Goldberg

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
All the cruiserwieghts except Kendrick are trash on promos. Spend all your time doing flipflops and not getting good on the mic, crehs. And the dude with no kneepads is automatic trash for not wearing kneepads. Who the fucc do you think you are

yeah so instead let's tune in to SD and watch Bray ramble

crazybray.gif

SDLiveaintmuchbetterthatswhyyallallupinthePiRAWthreadhatingbrehs

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
They going all out tonight. One last chance to show Vince.

BTW -- has this retro game dikkrider TJ ever even played old school Mega Man? :stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
It just occurred to me that no matter how good or bad the charlotte / sasha match at HIAC is you're gonna have cole with the "we just witnessed history" shyt on commentary nonstop.

moochoman

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what is so wrong with the WWE now. In the old days they would have said last week "will Goldberg show up?" And then people tune in to see if yes or no. Then you have him surprise come out and spear someone. This "please stay with us to the end to see him, we promise he's here" reeks of desperation for ratings. That is what is missing today that "anything can happen so maybe so should watch" feeling from the old days. I remember watching endless crap on the dying years of Nitro just hoping for a surprise.

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
HHH 2002 - 2006 is an all time for me. Booker T. shyt not withstanding. The heatless beginning where he was cutting 20 minute promos in Polo shirts to silence. The fried hair. The death grip on the belt. Evolution. The Harley Race, long hair combo. The douche punches. WATTBA.
The way Jericho was neutered and made Stephanie's sidekick to be made fodder for him lol