1 year anniversary gift for my gf - Any ideas?

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So I'm 90% I'll marry this chick.

So i want to get something nice, but I dont want to start expections at a high level. I was thinking a diamond bracelet.

Can ya'll help me out what should i get her?:lupe:

I know its cliche asking this but I literally am lost.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
So I'm 90% I'll marry this chick.

So i want to get something nice, but I dont want to start expections at a high level. I was thinking a diamond bracelet.

Can ya'll help me out what should i get her?:lupe:

I know its cliche asking this but I literally am lost.
A vacation is always nice. I took my baby to Atlanta for the 2nd one and I took her to Vegas for the 1st one. Having more time with her is the best gift you can give.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Take Her To The Place You Had Your First Date, Have A Convo That Recaps The Year Together, And Another About What You Wanna Accomplish In The Next Year, Give Her A Gift With Sentimental Meaning. Boom You're Done.

If She's Not An Airhead She'll Be More Impressed By The Effort Than You Handing Her An Expensive Bracelet And A $200 Dinner

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
A new Michael Kors bag and a fresh pair of Louboutins
He actually got him a wifey type, not just an expensive hooker. When women say silly stuff like this, it's a red flag.

A wife ain't trying to have to spend stupid money on shyt like this for an anniversary. Maybe Christmas for one of the items. Maybe even Mother's Day but not for an anniversary.

Louboutins scream single woman who hasn't found her match yet. That let me get all I can get for a man mentality while he's here. :scust: