#1 Reason I'll never have a roommate is Heating/Air Conditioner disagreements

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Trying to narrow it down, but that is clearly #1

Even on the hottest day, my Air Conditioner never goes below 72 degrees. I see some people have their A/C at like 60 degrees has me :huhldup:

On the flip side, in the Winter, I like my apartment warm, I don't play with my Heat. Got people who think having the heat in the winter is optional. Nah we good. Had too many arguments with roommates

Had roommates before and never again solely off of this. Never again

GrotesqueComplexAffenpinscher.gif

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
As a New Yorker, this thread has me :heh: as most NYC residents have window A/Cs rather than central air so this is a non issue.

In tenement buildings you can't control the heat, it's controlled by the landlord of the building.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I have a password set on my thermostat.

Wifey snitched on me to my moms.

She told me I was bugging 2.

Ordered a double and hit em both with the :umad:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York

Even on the hottest day, my Air Conditioner never goes below 72 degrees. I see some people have their A/C at like 60 degrees has me :huhldup:

On the flip side, in the Winter, I like my apartment warm, I don't play with my Heat. Got people who think having the heat in the winter is optional. Nah we good. Had too many arguments with roommates

:gucci: And not because you’re a grown ass man?

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps

This is one on a long list of reasons i hit the :whoa: at the idea of sharing my living space.

As bad as that is, it can still be resolved with separate thermostats for separate rooms.

Now having a difference of thermostatical philosophy with ur wife/gf/significant other :sadcam: