#1 ranked party college promo for upcoming fukkery.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhuSZPE5Ikn3s3iOBy]Video: This Is The Number #1 Party School In America!? WVU (FallFest / Welcome Week)[/ame]

:ohlawd: Welcome to the big 12.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
hit me up. we'll tag team these white hoes like the dudley boys. :ohlawd:

I just got back from D town 2 weeks ago..Balled out of control .. Took wifey shopping at the galleria, Outlet mall in Allen, Stonebriar, Dallas Aquarium, and Six flags. I fukking love Texas. And the bytches :wow:

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
I really fukked up by being so extremely introverted when I was actually in college.

I'm about to just start hanging around campuses now reliving that experience and fixing my mistakes.

+rep for your honesty. I keep forgetting people here make 75k a year, under 25, bangs 20+ chicks all while having 2000+ post .:laugh: O yeah enjoy that green brick.

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
Austin is the shyt, im in school between there and SA, cant wait for im 21 so i can really really enjoy 6th :ohlawd:

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
First off, I would take any major Cali school over West Fukin Virginia on females alone. How many hot females they got should be a statistic on college facts and its prolly a 30:1 ratio Hot v. Not. Im not doubting they party but come on, who wants to be in west virginia. Arizona State shyts on every school Party wise and female wise...not close. I got to visit a shyt load of campuses being a track athlete and ill tell you every school can party from the 30,000+ student megas to the 4,000 student privates. What it comes down to is location, sports programs, weather and hot chicks.