1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Breh not that I'm a major expert in crypto, but I advise you read up and learn more about what you're doing

These sites will help newbies out:

How I Made a Million Dollars in Just One Month with Cryptocurrency - Authority Income | Real Passive Income Tips & Strategies

Guides Archive - Blockgeeks

Crypto Income: Make Money with Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency - Make Money with Bitcoin, Altcoins, and Cryptocurrency investing

Understanding Bitcoin Price Charts: A Primer

Crypto: Wallets and Exchanges discussion

Just helping you out cuz a lot of your posts sound like me before I really understood what I was doing or what's going on. I notice the elitists in here are either ignoring you or just aren't really telling you the stuff you need to know. Again, I'm no expert myself :hubie: Still learning this shyt as well

:noah:
:wow:

Last edited:

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
This is a thread to kick myself and others who didn’t invest and hopefully motivate each other to stop bytching up and invest!

I ain’t sitting on not one :mjcry:

I guess u sell them or something like a stock? I’m sure somebody will come in and clarify

What's even worse is I was using bitcoins for a couple years, I just never invested

:snoop::snoop::snoop:
Basically just an untraceable/untaxable (I think) digital currency

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's even worse is I was using bitcoins for a couple years, I just never invested

full

:snoop::snoop::snoop:
full

We all we got

My boy and people on here been saying buy them shyts for years :snoop:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I kick myself everyday for not investing back in 2010
:francis:
How many bitcoins you sitting on breh?

Dogg, same here...I've known about this since 08.

I still don't know why it's valued so much and I honestly think it's a bubble but...i can only imagine how much I would have if I did this ten years ago.