1/5 spin: why do girls always say "have a good life" when they break it off with you?

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
That shyt is annoying. I had been messing with this one girl for a few months and then she called me last night and left a vm saying have a good life and I'll never contact you again blah blah blah. Then she calls me back this afternoon thooooo

Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-stands.gif

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Text back "Allright peace"
And not a word more than that. Not one word. It'll have her

tumblr_m94vl0p6y61qbdelw.gif

Ol insincerely taking the high road lookin ass.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Women say this usually to be sarcastic. Most of these women are egotistical and/or stupid. They foolishly belive they are the key to ur happiness and without them your life will be fukked up so they say this as a way to kick you when ur down. These are the same women that become depressed and borderline suicidal if they find out ur happy and doing better without them down the road.

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
reply back "I will, knowing you just fukked up your one true shot at love and happiness, have fun being alone unless you settle for some dude just to say you have a man"

Her reading that-:ohhh::dwillhuh::merchant::sadcam::sadbron:

*text me the next day* can we talk? :lupe:

Me- nah I'm out having a nice life :troll:

Her- :to:
that etheeerrrrrrrrrr :wow:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Women say this usually to be sarcastic. Most of these women are egotistical and/or stupid. They foolishly belive they are the key to ur happiness and without them your life will be fukked up

reply back "I will, knowing you just fukked up your one true shot at love and happiness, have fun being alone unless you settle for some dude just to say you have a man"

Her reading that-:ohhh::dwillhuh::merchant::sadcam::sadbron:

*text me the next day* can we talk? :lupe:

Me- nah I'm out having a nice life :troll:

Her- :to:

rwibyx.gif