[1/13/24] AEW Collision/Battle of the Belts: Saturday night’s alright for fighting

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
GDwoBHbX0AAZ39U

The Virtuosa has her in-ring debut

Last edited:

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
:bryan: So they are putting Jericho on in the middle of the night?

I don't know if it's because Bryan isn't advertised or what but Collision needs to have some spark for me to want to tune in. Page ain't it. He has never been it for me. And Edge facing youngsters ain't gonna do it for me either.

They need the House of Black to set someone on fire or something. There's no major story on Saturdays.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
:bryan: So they are putting Jericho on in the middle of the night?

I don't know if it's because Bryan isn't advertised or what but Collision needs to have some spark for me to want to tune in. Page ain't it. He has never been it for me. And Edge facing youngsters ain't gonna do it for me either.

They need the House of Black to set someone on fire or something. There's no major story on Saturdays.
Agreed. Well not about Page, but a talking segment ain’t what I tune in for. Or setting someone on fire :whoa: . But the rest yes.

This is like a second straight week where the advertised card on Friday is straight punt material from TK.

Can’t be having that shyt unless he’s content with turning yet another show into a glorified Rampage.

Keep giving people a reason not to watch and they’ll increasingly continue to make that their regular habit.

I know more matches will be added since it’s going to be three hours but you need the card announced more than a day in advance, especially if the show is on a weekend.

At this point, a lot of people going to have their plans already made for Saturday night. And if they don’t like the half announced card, then anything added later isn’t going to make a difference for them.

Sure maybe they’ll watch it off DVR, which is a number WBD seems to care about given the press release they issued this week, but most people watch live so if they don’t watch live chances are they just aren’t going to watch it.

Last edited:

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Should just do an AEW draft…turn rampage into NXT
That's why Collision exists in the first place. Punk didn't want to deal with The Elite. Fast forward Punk is gone and Collision has no direction. I wish someone else was working on this show who could do SOMETHING that captivates the audience. It just seems like nothing matters in most these matches despite all the talent AEW has.

Rampage.......I just wish it were at a better time. Tuning in at 10 for random nothingness is stupid.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Ok now we got something cooking here. Why couldn’t this have been announced on Wednesday when people were watching though?

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Only a true smark incel is watching this over going out or watching the playoffs
I don't really care much about the NFL when my team - the Patriots - isn't playing. And they sucked pretty bad so :yeshrug:

Like honestly I can count on one hand the number of NFL games I watched this year that didn't involve the Patriots, and probably watched even fewer Patriots games because they are trash. I'll watch the playoffs if the game is entertaining. If the game sucks, I'm just going to watch something else. But I'm not prioritizing NFL Playoffs over stuff I watch regularly. I largely just don't give a fukk about the NFL.

Last edited:

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
I'm tuning in for All Elite Wrestling Collision and Battle Of The Belts IX.
Not going out nor am I watching the NFL playoffs.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I don't really care much about the NFL when my team - the Patriots - isn't playing. And they sucked pretty bad so :yeshrug:

Like honestly I can count on one hand the number of NFL games I watched this year that didn't involve the Patriots, and probably watched even fewer Patriots games because they are trash. I'll watch the playoffs if the game is entertaining. If the game sucks, I'm just going to watch something else. But I'm not prioritizing NFL Playoffs over stuff I watch regularly. I largely just don't give a fukk about the NFL.

you don't seem like much of a sports fan if you only watch your favorite teams (only when they are good no less) and not other games