DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
20230904_SD_JimmyAJ_FC_Friday--956afcce6384ad1c46b45ad17aba3064.jpg

On Friday Night SmackDown,Jimmy Uso interfered in Solo Sikoa’s showdown against AJ Styles and ultimately cost The Phenomenal One the matchup. Regardless of what Jimmy’s intentions may or may not have been in regards to The Bloodline, he now has to answer to Styles for his disruption. Don’t miss when Jimmy Uso goes one-on-one with AJ Styles.

20230901_SD_ShotziCharlotteBayleyIo_FC_Friday--faed3153bd5abbeaa2691f8736a32a26.jpg

“The Queen” Charlotte Flair and Shotzi will join forces to take on WWE Women’s Champion IYO SKY and Bayley of Damage CTRL. SKY and Bayley have dominated the SmackDown landscape for months and their antics have drawn the ire of every Superstar, notably Shotzi and Flair. The action reached a boiling point during the latest episode of SmackDown when The Alpha Female cost Bayley a win against Shotzi, necessitating a matchup between all four Superstars. What will happen when Flair and Shotzi take on SKY and Bayley?

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I just realized half of Goontha's reign was in Smackdown and half in RAW

:wow: Legend on two brands like he Pee-Wee Kirkland

The biggest issue I have with WWE right now is that they're wasting AJ's last years

:mindblown: WWE fans want 50 wrestlers booked strong every week

I don't know how ya'll can't see that doesn't work

Since AJ last won the title there's only be 13 WWE Champs in that time in almost 7 years

It's a lot to ask

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I just realized half of Goontha's reign was in Smackdown and half in RAW

:wow: Legend on two brands like he Pee-Wee Kirkland

:mindblown: WWE fans want 50 wrestlers booked strong every week

I don't know how ya'll can't see that doesn't work

Since AJ last won the title there's only be 13 WWE Champs in that time in almost 7 years

It's a lot to ask

:pacspit: fukk those other 50 guys

Push AJ