07/27/24 AEW presents Collision: Arlington Edition Week 2 + BOTB

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Its Sicko Saturday Night. Week 2 of the Arlington residency plus Battle of the Belts after.

Couple of matches lined up already.

In tag team action, FTR look to start their journey to Wembley when they take on the debuting MxM Collection.

After a successful debut last week, Hologram is back in action against The Beast Mortos in what should be an exciting matchup.

In the makes no sense category, we have Taya Valkyrie facing Toni Storm in an AEW Womens title Eliminator Match.

Plus I'm sure more will be added. Hearing something about an ROH trios title match but source isn't reliable enough to confirm if true.

Could be a sell out if not already. Hopefully its a good show.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
UK vs Dustin Rhodes and the Von Erichs for ROH trios title
OC vs Johnny Wrestling
Premier Athletes vs Conglomeration
Willow vs Deonna for CMLL title

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I would’ve debuted Brennan Williams as a singles or have him run with Swerve and try to recreate that Trick/Melo dynamic instead of bringing him in with that stupid ass gay gimmick that has no legs.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
I would’ve debuted Brennan Williams as a singles or have him run with Swerve and try to recreate that Trick/Melo dynamic instead of bringing him in with that stupid ass gay gimmick that has no legs.
I'm not familiar with the guy. So I can't speak for if he would be a good fit or not.

BUT

I remember people saying/complaining in one of the threads, "why do all the black (and Latino) wrestlers have to be in groups together?" And it's true across both WWE and AEW. You wouldn't have a problem....adding to the list here?

Silkk

Daps
I'm not familiar with the guy. So I can't speak for if he would be a good fit or not.

BUT

I remember people saying/complaining in one of the threads, "why do all the black (and Latino) wrestlers have to be in groups together?" And it's true across both WWE and AEW. You wouldn't have a problem....adding to the list here?
I have a much bigger problem with him stuck in this fake gay gimmick that he’ll never get over in. (I blame him for continuing it though)

Silkk

Daps
So BoTB has title eliminator instead of actual title matches? That like having only number 1 contenders matches only at Clash of Champions. Fukk is the point?
I don’t even understand how you can have a title eliminator without a champion in the match. Thought that was the point of them stupid ass shyts.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
You supposed to challenge a champion. If you win you get a title shot, If you lose you can never challenge them again.

This just sounds like a #1 contender match.

Either I'm confused or you are lol. What match you taking about?