[07.25]*NEW*Mikkey Halsted- W.M.F.(Weak Muthafukkers)[prod. by Don Cannon]

Daps
[ame=http://soundcloud.com/rubyhornet/mikkey-halsted-w-m-f-weak]Mikkey Halsted: "W.M.F (Weak Muthafukkas)" (prod by Don Cannon) by Rubyhornet on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free[/ame]

:takedat:

Trav

Marathon Mentality šŸ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Man, what happened with Mikkey. Dude dropped Liquor Store (Classic) and just faded to black. Kept talkin that album with No I.D. shyt but he took too long to drop it. Smh, dude coulda been signed. Prolly could be on GOOD music right now since he use to fukk with Ye.

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
Mikkey is a beast!!!! This track hard. I been listening to buddy since the Cash Money days..when they use to have his mixtapes in the barbershop in the Chi.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh aŔer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Man, what happened with Mikkey. Dude dropped Liquor Store (Classic) and just faded to black. Kept talkin that album with No I.D. shyt but he took too long to drop it. Smh, dude coulda been signed. Prolly could be on GOOD music right now since he use to fukk with Ye.

I shot the video... :myman:

He's out here in LA working with No I.D. who is currently the President Of Def Jam... they were both at Universal last week when I saw them together...

It's crazy to me that No I.D. has been fukking with Mikkey for years, becomes President of a Major Label then turns around & signs Lil' Reese & Lil' Durk... :why: