[05.23]*NEW*Big K.R.I.T. ft. Waka Flocka & Juicy J- Temptation

Daps
[ame=http://soundcloud.com/bigkrit/big-k-r-i-t-temptation-remix]Big K.R.I.T. - Temptation (Remix) (feat. Juicy J & Waka Flocka Flame) by BIGKRIT on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free[/ame] :jawalrus:

Daps
Cmon KRIT what you need to be doing is TURNING this lil buzz that you got for now INTO SOMETHING!! Thats 3 weak songs i done heard in the past month or so. :lolbron: at niccas running outta material cuz they gave away all they album cuts for free on a DAMN MIXTAPE!!!

the kid

Real Esquire, Not the Magazine
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
They are completely fukking Krit up. Messing up his brand with this bullshyt. They trynna turn him into the typical southern rapper. Why fukk up a great record for Waka and Juice. Both them dudes are cool, but they r doing completely different shyt than Krit.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Calm down. This will be a bonus remix on the iTunes version of Live From The Underground. There will also be another remix of Me and My Old School with Slim Thug and Lil KeKe.

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
They are completely fukking Krit up. Messing up his brand with this bullshyt. They trynna turn him into the typical southern rapper. Why fukk up a great record for Waka and Juice. Both them dudes are cool, but they r doing completely different shyt than Krit.

i was bout to say the same shyt. i lost respect for juicy j when he signed to wiz khalifa-rose..:snoop:

OrbanTrilltor

All Star
Daps
I'm not sure if I like the direction KRIT is heading with his new material...
The last few songs were all pretty disappointing

the kid

Real Esquire, Not the Magazine
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Calm down. This will be a bonus remix on the iTunes version of Live From The Underground. There will also be another remix of Me and My Old School with Slim Thug and Lil KeKe.

Nah I know its a bonus, just saying, why are they meddling with the formula? All his music has been bomb and I would go to the store and buy two copies of whattever he put out (not buying a digital copy of anything). That said, that song that dropped the other day, and this joint here got me a little worried about the direction of the album. First single should have been one of the theme songs or something like it.