0-30 = Instinct. 30+ = Reason

Thats...

• Exactly how it is

• Way off the mark

Results are only viewable after voting.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Does this match your experience? Better yet do you have friends that haven't made that shift?

You can tell as they often don't have the wisdom of experience as they've never stopped, chilled and watched how the pieces flow and thus are still running off at the mouth like chickens about which cluck gives the best neck and every conversation is a "Remember when?" or they're still lining up to buy the dreams they've been selling since a teen and aint done ish with.

Heck, it could even be ye...

Just an observation I'm sharing because the first time you spin the block its strictly surface level and thus the bright lights get your attention but second time around some of us seek out the darkness and see whats behind the curtain of our motivation and chip away at our ignorance.

Only in Harlem! Like Cam said "You need a good bish and a plan because after 25 a nut is just a nut. Bills are in effect"

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
fyothread.png

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
I dunno, the way things are going right now it almost feels like I'm in the Twilight Zone half the time :francis:

Speak on it. The path to awakening in the dream can be quite perilous as the way is littered with derelicts, addicts and schizophrenics who zagged when they should've zigged. Its one of the reasons why Im entirely honest because that way you dont have to remember a thing and can focus on unwrapping the gift of the present moment in stead.

Not all who chose to tread make it to the top of the mountain.

Redwood

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Speak on it. The path to awakening in the dream can be quite perilous as the way is littered with derelicts, addicts and schizophrenics who zagged when they should've zigged. Its one of the reasons why Im entirely honest because that way you dont have to remember a thing and can focus on unwrapping the gift of the present moment in stead.

Not all who chose to tread make it to the top of the mountain.

Basically "low vibrational" people or people I've outgrown but can't get rid of :francis:

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Basically "low vibrational" people or people I've outgrown but can't get rid of :francis:

One of the saddest (and realest) parts of Self development is that not all develop at the same pace. Its why Ive said repeatedly that its the loneliest choice in the world but also the most rewarding. After a process of refinement your attunement is so different you may as well be from another species due to your wetware rewiring and the changes this brings.

In the mean time, consider this:

You changing reps a threat to those who expect you to live and die in the reality box they have you placed in. To see you clambering out of it is a threat to their predictable and safe lives and thus they need to do all they can to force you back in. In many ways this is the first test to see if you really want it because 8/10 will give in to peer pressure and want to keep fitting in.

Those that choose to upgrade their paradigm often find something amazing happens as these people just get the hint, all by themselves, after a few (or dozen) attempts. Then it will click they are simply reflections of you own entropy made manifest in this realm.

Let the game begin!