Richard Branson

William and Carina Carey

John Cleese

Clive Cook

Sophie Dahl

Jeffrey Epsteins Little Black Book Redacted

I believe this..

:whoa: BUT

I don't think everybody on these "lists" were involved in fukkery, like chris tucker more than likely just went to hang out and party...you're not about to convince me he was up there touching on little girls

it's a damn shame people are gonna get mixed up in this that had nothing to do with the criminal activities going on up there...

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I believe this..

I don't think everybody on these "lists" were involved in fukkery, like chris tucker more than likely just went to hang out and party...you're not about to convince me he was up there touching on little girls

it's a damn shame people are gonna get mixed up in this that had nothing to do with the criminal activities going on up there...

yeah in his defense..so far it seems like thier is no evidence of foul play or unethical behavior involved..

the washington post recently cleared that up ...

Epstein flew comedian/actor Chris Tucker to a series of African countries on his private jet in 2002 “to work on democratization, empowering the poor, citizen service, and combating HIV/AIDS,”

but it still is the same private jet (lolita express) that he played the pied piper with those young females with....

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
yeah in his defense..so far it seems like thier is no evidence of foul play or unethical behavior involved..

Epstein flew comedian/actor Chris Tucker to a series of African countries on his private jet in 2002 “to work on democratization, empowering the poor, citizen service, and combating HIV/AIDS,”

but it still is the same private jet (lolita express) that he played the pied piper with those young females with....

exactly and i'm glad that's out there for him, you never really know what people are like, but i just didn't see him being down with all this nonsense

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
More evidence for clinton being one than trump, and that fact aside i would willfully cover everything if trump turns out just as involved in this mess. I already covered his one suspect trip to the island. It faded into the echo chamber. But yall wont do the same for massa and its sad. Literal caping for cac pedos.

Eppstein was literally one of Trumps homies tho :mjlol:. Theyre literally on video together with bytches

not saying anything about Hilary not being involved, but what does she even do now? Trump is literally the Commander in Chief and you're worried about some who holds no political office at this moment?

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I believe this..

smarten up nas :martin:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
smarten up nas :martin:

:what: the fukk? you didn't see this RIGHT after my post confirming what I said?

Epstein flew comedian/actor Chris Tucker to a series of African countries on his private jet in 2002 “to work on democratization, empowering the poor, citizen service, and combating HIV/AIDS,

if you dudes know everything already why in the fukk do you come in threads to read shyt :mindblown:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
:what: the fukk? you didn't see this RIGHT after my post confirming what I said?

if you dudes know everything already why in the fukk do you come in threads to read shyt :mindblown:
you FIGURE he's rollin' around on a pedojet and has no idea of the going on's? alright man
tenor.gif

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
I believe this..

I mean i hope he’s innocent too... but you don’t KNOW Chris Tucker to speak on what he would or wouldn’t do.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
you FIGURE he's rollin' around on a pedojet and has no idea of the going on's? alright man
tenor.gif

giphy.gif

you know how much wild and crazy shyt chris tucker has probably seen or heard out there?

how many producers, directors, writers he's worked with that had "rumors" around them? stop it...

the article vindicates him fam, not much else needs to be said about that topic.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I mean i hope he’s innocent too... but you don’t KNOW Chris Tucker to speak on what he would or wouldn’t do.

i literally just said this 4 replies above. however, i am allowed to believe somebody is or isn't capable of something, that's just an opinion or a hunch, not based in fact. I acknowledge that.