Zo Williams Show with both Tariq Nasheed & Tommy Sotomayor

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:blessed: fukkery

The show is today at 10am PST on http://rmconair.com/ and click 'live on air'.

Topic:
Serial polygamy" ? Men who continue to have children out of wedlock with multiple women! On the next #ZoWhat? Show! 323 965 1600 10-22-13 Is serial polygamy a lifestyle only for wealthy men, and can women do this as well, I.e. Erica Badu? Is it possible to be an excellent financial provider for your children yet still be considered a deadbeat dad? 64% of black children live without their fathers. When divorce occurs in black families children are usually awarded to the mother, even the boys. It is a fact that children are more likely to be abused by a stepfather if their biological father is absent from their lives. In America, mothers are more likely to prevent interaction between father and child for personal reasons rather than factors relevant to parenting. African-American children are more likely to have an incarcerated father ,and their mothers are less likely to take them to visit their fathers. Are sperm donors producing socially sanctioned And excepted b*stardS?!

Here's the previous show with Tariq

Margo :noah:

Here's the previous show with Tommy, those ladies in the room :salute:. This nikka Tommy said black women are the least desired women of any race, everyone looked at him like :what:

This show keep me :eat:

Heres the full channel for all previous shows http://www.youtube.com/user/TheZoWhatShow?feature=watch

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
a round table discussion show starring tariq, tommy, zo and corey holcomb :patrice:

...and patrice (RIP)

510.gif

668.gif

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Before I watch is this guy more like Tommy or Tariq or something completely different? :patrice:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Before I watch is this guy more like Tommy or Tariq or something completely different? :patrice:
Zo is completely different. He is anti religion, anti homophobia, pro black, pro woman, hip hop head.. He always play devil's advocate to stir up the conversation. He used to be on Foxxhole Radio on Serius xm, i've been :eat: on his shows since 2009 :whew: