Zimmerman's Biggest Supporter's Son Dies In Car Accident

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
nc_neighbor_defends_120321.standard.jpeg

Vincent Francis Taaffe, the son of outspoken George Zimmerman supporter Frank Taaffe, was killed today after crashing off an Ormond Beach-area roadway early Friday, according to the Florida Highway Patrol.

As reported by the Orlando Sentinel:

Troopers said in a statement that the pair were southbound on John Anderson Highway approaching a right-hand curve to Walter Boardman Lane when in a 2004 Jeep when the 30-year-old driver Vincent Francis Taaffe "failed to negotiate the curve."

The Jeep went onto the shoulder, troopers say, where it struck a warning sign and a large tree. Taaffe, a resident of DeLand, and his passenger, 31-year-old Everson, Wash., resident Justin Thomas Head, were declared dead at the scene.

The Orlando Sentinel included Taaffe in its "Central Floridians On Duty" series in 2003, when he was serving in the 1st Marine Expeditionary Force in Iraq.

Frank Taaffe is the Sanford, FL resident who has been a vocal supporter of Zimmerman, who is on trial for killing 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.

Frank Taaffe's Son Dies In Car Accident (DETAILS) | Global Grind

sounds to me like the tree was threatened and stood its ground:win:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
He lost two sons, one died over a year ago. :ohhh: RIP to the sons but i hope the father will use this as an opportunity to change his way of thinking.

:manny: