You're walking down the street and some goons punch ya daughter in the stomach & RUN

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
They scoop her up over the shoulder and BOOK IT....you find out theyre about 10 'levels' away, are working for one final boss, and they put a bounty out on you and the entire city is trying to stop you from getting your daughter back and get to the final boss. :damn:
tumblr_m8zsl8GaQU1r0ralmo1_r1_500.gif

Basically, you're in a real life Beat-em-up game :shaq:

Its you, and you can choose THREE CHARACTORS to ride with you in the history of beat em up video games to help. :ohhh:

• No guns (unless you pick them up on the ground :youngsabo: )...basically no gunstar or metal slug charactors
  • Mutants are cool, but logically in videogame canon they arent more powerful than humans in these games...it still takes 2-3 hits to beat a bad guy:manny: )
  • They had to be a playable charactor in a previous beat em up

Posse up :myman:Whos on your dream team?

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
shyt, my man from Renegade, my man from Kung Fu and Jimmy Lee.

My daughter will be back home playing with Barbie dolls before sundown.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Axel, Ryu (original street fighter ftw) and Scott Pilgrim are my "not even stopping to think about it" choices...subject to change but I really like that trio.

Edit: Might have to switch Pilgrim with Haggar actually...Having the Mayor on my squad doin' german suplexes would be dope.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Do the Koei games (Dynasty Warriors, Samurai Warriors, Musou Orochi) count?