YOUR 2012 "The Mechanic" Award, presented to the WORST poster in The Coliseum Voting

This year's ceremony is held in the belly of shytty Coli posters: Washington DC

• KnicksTape

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Mr.210

Votes: 9 6.4%
  • ThugLife

Votes: 12 8.6%
  • John Goodman

Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Da_Eggman

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • LastEmporer

Votes: 36 25.7%
  • ROFL_GUY

Votes: 13 9.3%
  • penfield

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Brotha Zay

Votes: 26 18.6%
  • osu sucks

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
As nominated here
http://www.the-coli.com/coliseum/69...iseum-nomination-thread-voting-12-25-a-8.html

Previous notable winners:

Jplaya2012 (back to back)
Keylomc3
Young Dirty b*stard
Da Boss
Here is iRockLamboDoors (@MMSex) recieving his 2011 Trophy:
IMG_2000.jpg

But, today is a joyus event ladies and gentleman. It is my honor to open the polls to elect the 2012, 9th annual, and the INAUGURAL the-coli.com Mechanic Trophy, awarded to the worst poster of the year. :megalawd:

• The Mechanic is back in the running as John Goodman, and he has been on a prolific tear this year trying to reclaim his rightful place as the holder of the toilet bowl trophy.
  • ThugLife's "Welcome to Obama's america" campaign was something to be observed :wow:.
  • Penfield's non trolling trolling was legendary. And his ability to be an oregon ducks fan who lives in england and "might go to the game" in Eugene with one days notice? :takedat: Classy bullshytting. And his avatar sucks :salute:
  • Da Eggman has somehow absorbed the arrogant douchebaggery and foolishness that MMSex left behind as auburn got their wigs pushed back this year...and has become the loudmouthed dikkhole with no redeemable qualities. Tough to pull off but he definitely has.:youngsabo:
  • BrothaZay is a new comer...he is the too-ignorant-to-realize-he's-stupid type of guy, and his ability to talk about athletes he's never seen with confidence is something we haven't seen since 2005 Young Dirty b*stard.
  • Mr.210 and ROTF_Guy are both powerful trolls but I don't know if they have the ability to show up at the polls. We shall see :ld:
  • The strongest candidate of all; LastEmporer...has been proficient in the triple threat of race baiting, poor predictions, and general douchebaggery. He is the consensus #1 going into the last week of the year.

The polls close 9PM New years day after the late NFL Games

Good luck to all those in the running.

Chris Broussard

Fox Sports NBA Sportswriter
Daps
i nominate and vote for "Skooby" for posting my NBA Insider articles without my, or my sources, permission

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I had to go with Mr. 210 as my first place vote.

- he's a Volume Threader, so he's got much more sub-subpar material.
- he had the NERVE to make a thread this week in another forum telling people to make better threads.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
:laff: :laff:

My vote goes to Last Emp. Folks who become fans of a team 2,000 + miles from their hometown b/c their brother played with that team on a video game just rub me the wrong way.

Plus his thread on Russell Wilson being a "fiasco" permanently threw his opinion into your local shrubery

Emp's trash

BTW, William Bassington=jplaya=reincar & all them dudes are terrible. It's like the same poster posting the same bullshyt in different threads all year long :smh: