You owe it to your kids/future kids to procreate with an attractive person

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
is this true or false? :jbhmm:

I think it'is your duty and responsibility to find an attractive person to mate with to almost ensure that your kid won't grow up to be ugly. :jbhmm:

#TeamUglyGang I need y'all to weigh in on this. Do you wish your moms/pops would have chosen a better looking mate so tha you wouldn't be the last one to be chosen in the dating game :mjcry:

If you are not attractive, why would you then pass on that "burden" to your child?:francis:

Note: and yes, I'm a complete dikkhead making this thread :manny:

BroolStories

All Star
Daps
No nikka, it should be everyone mating with people on their own level. One of the main reasons the dating scene is so skewed right now is that everyone (even average to below average people) thinks they're entitled to an attractive partner while bringing nothing to the table themselves.

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
I don't owe it to my kids, but I consider this stuff in all types of ways like in sports. Kids like Andrew Wiggins weren't an accident, his pops was in the league and his mom was the Canadian 400m record holder. Talk all you want about how Wiggins has turned out, but the athletic gifts are undeniable - the boy is a freak of nature.

Prolly gonna get flack for mentioning this loon, but Lavar Ball had this shyt planned out correctly. He's 6'6" and played college ball, and married a 6'1" white girl who played volleyball. It makes sense.

We breedin out here
:yeshrug:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
If you a ugly nikka it really don't matter what the mama look like.
Or use the mixed baby cheat code
0829-zendaya-parents-getty-9.jpg