You Nyggas Done Done It

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
nikka what? You didn’t think I wasn’t going to come back like jordan waving the 45? You nyggas really think I was going to be run off this site like @**** or @YouLoveMe or @HarlemsOwn or @PrinceDeeDer. :mjpls: I been here. I never left. Ya’ll die. Now I couldn’t have started this thread without digging into the phaggots who’ve wished death on me in my PM’s and alerts. Who have talked that cash money shyt only when I left, well I’m here nikkas and I will fukk you so damn hard. (you read that right nygga, no typo, no homo too)

While I was locked up in the CBP(Coli Bush Penitentiary) I amassed a large anal collection. Most notably the kidnapper of those 3 Ohio girls. You really think dudes are out here catching cases and committing suicide? :aicmon:? I make these dudes offers they cannot refuse. Either they give up the cookies or they take this here rope :birdman: and then I take them cookies while the bodies still warm :birdman:

@spinoza you Bookeem Woodbine looking nygga I will fukk you so hard.

@marcuz you coli king koopa kewn clansmen I will fukk you so hard.

@charmander you sickle cell suffering salamander earth worm and jim reincarnate. I will fukk you so hard.

frnXxyM.gif

@Boy C @Christian3o5 @samstalkradio @yeahisaidit @LOUD @a murda @True Blue Moon @Paz @sugarrimmed @VictorVonDoom @perfectblack999 @The Doctopian @CrimsonTider @Ohms Law @Jazzy B. @Red Taylors @Sachs @ROFL_GUY @Sub Kr4zy @aXiom @Fatboi1 @King Drew @msims @L&HH @Jamal @Son Of God @Fmju @PhonZhi @Kuuuuush @No_bammer_weed @Danie84 @elbows @the next guy @Bxblaze @Rufus Dufus @Urahara_Kisuke @Napoleon @Green negs and spam @AVthaPHARAOH @TrifeGod @LezJepzin @TruStyle @TheLesserEvil @Chill @Don Drogo @obarth @BLAZO da GAWD @The 3rd Number @AquaCityBoy @Brofato @Teedot @2Quik4UHoes @Mr. Uncle Leroy @pawdalaw @BeyHive @Mdaw

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
@BrothaZay :umad: You don’t like uncircumsized nikkas? I’m made in the mold of Sean Michaels and Manual Ferrara. I put the hot-dog in the bun nikka and you will someday feel my shaft :shaq: I will fukk you so hard.

@Monsieur. Fox
“I do have a fat ass though. Plus I know girls gonna wanna grab it and I'm gonna turn around like "bytch look above my crack, it says "enter here:2 fingers only" and she'll know that it's all good"

:scusthov:

“It's weird to look at now. When I was younger I'd sag my pants but not that low. I just didn't like wearing my belt and I also didn't like the waist of my pants being higher than my underwear. Got over that though, somewhat. Now wearing pants that fit without having to worry about pulling them up every 5 seconds is glorious”

@Brofato :snoop: the negro male is a child well into his 40’s. :mindblown: at this aversion to wearing a belt.

tumblr_m7wf1yv2FB1rqnrwko1_500.gif

Last edited:

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
@Ronnie Lott my bald headed cro-magnon brotha. Always you darkskinned bald headed nyggas willing too c00n. I guarantee the first negro slaveowner was charcoal and baldheaded just like you on some Ving Rhames type shyt. Good thing you lift cause my balls are going to be supplanted firmly on your forehead while you are lying on your back . I will fukk you so hard.

@kermit da hustla I won’t fukk you. #noporknowhitewomen

@Broke Wave I will fukk you and put you on birth control to give you an appetite. I know that’s why you haven’t been making gains. That Somalian blood makes you allergic to food.

@His_Excellence_Reincar my nikka you got 31K posts. You failed. Your mama ain’t shyt. Your daddy ain’t shyt. You make @Cat piss martini look like Marlon Wayans in Mo Money. Speaking of that corny nikka I am sure he carries a tape recorder with a laugh track in his jacket everywhere he goes. Corny ass motherfukka. Ya’ll can’t be serious. Nygga must be 5”7 132 pounds of bytch and nygga.

@Coney Island you will never move like a young fly boss nikka. You live in Detroit with @Ed MOTHERfukkING G. Turn the fukking city in a giant railroad track and tie @The Nigerian on the middle of it and make it look like a reenactment of Detroit Red’s father’s death :mjpls: :leostare:

@Chris.B I won’t fukk you either. I will just tie you up and make you watch Precious and Tyler Perry movies till die.

WTF is a wolfe to a nygga like me?

tumblr_m7wf1yv2FB1rqnrwko1_500.gif

Dead%20Wolf.bmp

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
nikka what? You didn’t think I wasn’t going to come back like jordan waving the 45? You nyggas really think I was going to be run off this site like @**** or @YouLoveMe or @HarlemsOwn or @PrinceDeeDer. :mjpls: I been here. I never left. Ya’ll die. Now I couldn’t have started this thread without digging into the phaggots who’ve wished death on me in my PM’s and alerts. Who have talked that cash money shyt only when I left, well I’m here nikkas and I will fukk you so damn hard. (you read that right nygga, no typo, no homo too)

While I was locked up in the CBP(Coli Bush Penitentiary) I amassed a large anal collection. Most notably the kidnapper of those 3 Ohio girls. You really think dudes are out here catching cases and committing suicide? :aicmon:? I make these dudes offers they cannot refuse. Either they give up the cookies or they take this here rope :birdman: and then I take them cookies while the bodies still warm :birdman:

@spinoza you Bookeem Woodbine looking nygga I will fukk you so hard.

@marcuz you coli king koopa kewn clansmen I will fukk you so hard.

@charmander you sickle cell suffering salamander earth worm and jim reincarnate. I will fukk you so hard.

frnXxyM.gif

@Boy C @Christian3o5 @samstalkradio @yeahisaidit @LOUD @a murda @True Blue Moon @Paz @sugarrimmed @VictorVonDoom @perfectblack999 @The Doctopian @CrimsonTider @Ohms Law @Jazzy B. @Red Taylors @Sachs @ROFL_GUY @Sub Kr4zy @aXiom @Fatboi1 @King Drew @msims @L&HH @Jamal @Son Of God @Fmju @PhonZhi @Kuuuuush @No_bammer_weed @Danie84 @elbows @the next guy @Bxblaze @Rufus Dufus @Urahara_Kisuke @Napoleon @Green negs and spam @AVthaPHARAOH @TrifeGod @LezJepzin @TruStyle @TheLesserEvil @Chill @Don Drogo @obarth @BLAZO da GAWD @The 3rd Number @AquaCityBoy @Brofato @Teedot @2Quik4UHoes @Mr. Uncle Leroy @pawdalaw @BeyHive @Mdaw

:merchant:

:huhldup::heh:

:camby:

:umad:

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
Nyggas rooting for schools and teams they never attended like a fukking loser :scusthov: You florida state fans? Kewns.

UF fans? Kewns

UM fans? Kewns

You nyggas would root for a team started by Nathan Bedford Forrest and David Duke if the jerseys were hot. *twerk miley miley Twerk*

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/its-canes-vs-gators-week-brehs-let-the-trash-talking-commence.144069/

Everyone who commented in this thread = kewn

@DaPresident = kewn

@hiphopprofessor15 = kewn

A lot of you nyggas is lucky. Any other life form and your mothers would have killed you. #noretardedyoungshallprosper

Now let’s address these catfishing allegations. How about you nyggas suck a Mr. Marcus dikk :pacspit:

@LOUD you look like Don Cheadle hiding under Florida Evans in Rosewood. I will fukk you so hard.
i've got an etiquette question for the brehs, breh. so i'm at my gym last week getting ready to DL, start foam rolling out my legs etc, stretching. and just as i'm about to hop into a rack (i usually follow up DLs w good mornings or SLDLs/RDLs, then barbell rows/pendlays) a trainer hops in the rack just ahead of me w his client. i start walking toward another rack and the same trainer walks in front of me and loads up that bar. so i'm standing there for a minute trying to figure out what he's doing and watching him and his client. he had his client alternating between military press in one rack and squats in the other. there are 4 racks total and the other 2 were already being used. so i ask if he minds if i use one of the 2 racks he has occupied since it's pretty crowded. he looks at me like i'm crazy for even asking, but then ask what exercise i want to do. so i tell him i'm starting w DLs and before i can even get the words out he points to the area with all the bench press benches and says there are plenty of bars over there. now they keep all the bumper plates near the squat racks and benches aren't really close to any mirrors. basically i had to take a bar off one of the benches and set up my own area in the middle of all the people bench pressing, probably about 20-30 feet away from the closest mirror. i was using those damn hex plates so everytime i descended from lockout the plates would roll and the bar kept sitting down all crooked. dude really just pissed me off, for a trainer i just feel like that is terrible etiquette and a douchey way to occupy the equipment. am i crazy and wrong? or was that just dikk on this guy's part?

whatever, i'm back to pulling 405 so fukk him anyway

@ocmfII :ufdup: you’sa a bytch nygga

fat-kid-celebrates.gif