You know what? I want the CAC Doug McDermott to succeed.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
:patrice: :ld: After thinking about it, him and Kevin Love and maybe Gordon Hayward could become the CAC Nation Of Domination in the NBA. Now am not saying mult-time all-star or star player of his squad, I mean just successful. Has a sustained role on a team. Maybe he could get drafted by a small market, white dominant town like a Utah or shyt, even Minnesota. I feel like if he even has a consistent J, he should always have a place in the NBA.

8Lglal0.gif

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I want him to succeed for no other reason than the fact that the 2 most CAC-o-riffic organizations in the league (BOS/UTA)
could've picked him and passed.

BStapies

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His shooting is ridiculous. Both his release and range is just :lawd:

Thibs needs to let him loose
Hes pretty good.

Whats his flaws though. Gotta be a reason for why he dropped to the 20s. He trash on D or something?

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Black white yellow green, the brutha got skills and a great feel for the game.....I see a lot of young paul pierce in his game with Kyle korvers range....I'll see how he translates against the elite level talent before I go further though....

IMO the NBA needs some other 4 year college guy like lillard to reach star status....To balance things out

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Black white yellow green, the brutha got skills and a great feel for the game.....I see a lot of young paul pierce in his game with Kyle korvers range....I'll see how he translates against the elite level talent before I go further though....

IMO the NBA needs some other 4 year college guy like lillard to reach star status....To balance things out
To balance WHAT out exactly?