You just got raped in prison: What do you do next?

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
are you getting right back up off the ground with your ripped a$$hole leaking, ready to swing and kill whoever did it?

are you laying on the ground crying like the disposable bytch they turned you into?

are you turning muslim and seeking allah's guidance?

are you snitching?

lets talk about it :birdman:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Are you laying on the ground crying like the disposable bytch they turned you into?

:to: Yes. This seems like the only choice that'll keep me breathing longest.

:birdman: Pause.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
I'll be the one doing the raping. It's rape or be raped in there :whoo:

33lpgs9.jpg.gif

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
In order for me to be raped, it means the person doing it must have the power of a demi-god since I'd be willing to fight to the death in order to protect the sanctity of my anus. That said, if the impossible happened, I'd have to hone my skills and train to make sure it doesn't happen again.

I'd pay atleast 200 cartons of ciggs or 200 bags of coffee for the prison swordsmith to construct me a shiv that would make Arthur look at Excalibur with disgust as though it were a toothpick. I'd plot my revenge, and if Im doing life already then either the rapist will have to die, or I'll die trying to kill them.

YBE

Banned
Daps
:scusthov: I can only imagine how bad that shyt hurts. shyt is fukking disgusting. I dont understand it. If every dude is scared to get raped in prison, why dont they just all gang up & kill the few fakkits doing fakkit shyt. It dont add up. Same way they brutalize child molestors, rapists & women beaters. shyt wouldn't be a problem any more. Leads me to believe nikkas must like that shyt deep down :damn:

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
I'm going out swinging breh or trying to buck-50 somebody, no way I'm going to sit there and actively give it up like that. My OG char wouldn't accept that type of fukkery nohomo :birdman: