You ever see some chick so bad...

YBE

Banned
Daps
You dont even bother :merchant:

Just saw some chick on campus, her skin looked like it was carved from Egyptian gold :noah:, hair fluttering in the wind, long sculpted legs & a tight tan dress hugging her curves. Hoe looked like Cassie in the flesh but, badder :noah:

I didnt even bother. She above my pay grade :merchant:

*waits for all the Coli pimps in their velour sweatsuits & dirty British Knights that get every & any chick they want* :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Just saw some chick on campus, her skin looked like it was carved from Egyptian gold :noah:, hair fluttering in the wind, long sculped legs & a tight tan dress hugging her curves. Hoe looked like Cassie in the flesh but, badder :noah:

*waits for all the Coli pimps in their velour sweatsuits & dirty British Knights that get every & any chick they want* :mjpls:

you couldve atleast said whats up? :mjpls:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

Just saw some chick on campus, her skin looked like it was carved from Egyptian gold :noah:, hair fluttering in the wind, long sculped legs & a tight tan dress hugging her curves. Hoe looked like Cassie in the flesh but, badder :noah:

shoud of put in your bid
i know i would....

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:snoop:

Your a idiot, you know nothing about this chick except her appearance that is enhanced through makeup, yet she is unattainable in your eyes, without saying a word you set yourself short.

You don't know what type of dudes she likes, you pathetic puzzy.

This is why your no confident ass will always be stuck with average chicks.

Nygga I'm angry I expected more from you, chicken bok bok bok

This chick sucks dikk, takes a dump on the toilet, been cheated on, had her heart broken there is nothing special about her.