Y'all make the brisket & we'll bring the biscuits :demonic: - Official Falcons @ Cowboys game thread

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn shame what happened to Romo and Dez. Mind if we come in and see how the rest of the offense is doing? :demonic:

Post pre-game analysis and trash talk in here before the main event Sunday.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Deion Luwynn Sanders Classic :blessed:

2c3b8d2b405f94129d27051a4cd6099f.jpg

We nurtured and embraced his swag so he could blossom into the Primetime you guys enjoyed. :wow:

DSGB

Pro
Daps
Dallas defense, which has been playing surprisingly well, will keep us in the game... Weeden will struggle out the gate, but I see a late Dan Bailey FG to take us to 3-0 20-17 Boys!
If Weeden struggles early, he will not recover. It will get out of hand in a hurry if they have to abandon the run and that OL.

Dalls

DSGB

Pro
Daps
Dallas defense, which has been playing surprisingly well, will keep us in the game... Weeden will struggle out the gate, but I see a late Dan Bailey FG to take us to 3-0 20-17 Boys!
If Weeden struggles early, he will not recover. It will get out of hand in a hurry if they have to abandon the run and that OL.

Dallas D is good. I think we see Roddy eat them up though. They won't let Julio beat them and should open up the backside. I'm hopeful that we can break a run or two. The run game was :flabbynsick: last week