Yall getting women off real life approaches or online dating?

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gotta say it's real life approach.

The amount of men in the inboxes of women who are 3/10 likely wouldn't approach them in real life. It's giving these women (both good looking and ugly) a lot of options.

There are 9/10s who barely get approached in real life.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I gotta say it's real life approach.

The amount of men in the inboxes of women who are 3/10 likely wouldn't approach them in real life. It's giving these women (both good looking and ugly) a lot of options.

There are 9/10s who barely get approached in real life.
I've seen something to this effect plenty, and even been apart of it. Really beautiful women get these corny "Hey beautiful" hail mary hollers a lot, cause you can tell the dude
don't even think he can get her.

Real life>>>>>>>>>>>Online my round faced, funny looking ass doesn't translate at all, but in person? My game is incredible. Was chopping it up with a lady who was probably
in her 40s and very well off last weekend. An old Italian lady:russ:It was a nutty situation that could have went totally a different direction if I wasn't focused on getting some bread.

I don't even know where to begin with the online shyt, but in real life I drop gems.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Approaching people offline is always better. With the editing apps on phones, a lot of avg to below avg people can take decent pics with the angles, lighting, etc. and the fine people can look like superstars....but seeing a person in person and vibing with them face to face is the best. That's guarantee attraction.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
If you are very handsome or have good keyboard game online is the wave

But ultimately you are not trying to cyber chicks, you want to meet them in person.... you still need real life game and presence to make anything meaningful happen. Negus ain't bout that Anthony Weiner life

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
If you are very handsome or have good keyboard game online is the wave

But ultimately you are not trying to cyber chicks, you want to meet them in person.... you still need real life game and presence to make anything meaningful happen. Negus ain't bout that Anthony Weiner life

if you're a normal looking guy, got your own place, single - i don't even see the point in going out to get women to be honest :manny:

I don't think this is the way to meet a wife/girlfriend type, but if you're trying to smash something...it's like shooting fish in a barrel

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

BOTH...

ONLINE DURING THE WORK WEEK
AND
REAL LIFE DURING THE WEEKEND.

IVE BEEN SLACKING ONLINE LATELY.