Ya remember in the mid/late 00s when the 360 wave game was at its peak & intense and competitive

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
:wow: Niccas had that brush in their possession as if it was their vital organ , damn near my whole school was walking around brushing their hair , sporting the silky du rag and this was right around the time the youtube wave game was blossoming with cats like SOULSEEKA (rip) , WaveGod etc ... I remember I used to frequent the wavebuilder forum and another wave forum (I forgot the name) in middle school and attain all the effective techniques to maintain my waves from there ...

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps
hqdefault.jpg

:wow:

SPIN:

b3dd32813322ab3ec5a61c50c23a95f4.jpg

cacs :mjlol:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
shyt was GOAT. My waves were spinninnnn in school. I used to visit 360waves forum to get tips to make my shyt look clean :ohlawd:

For some reason I cant get my waves like that anymore tho :mjcry: Can just about get the waves on the top of my head now...dont really brush like that anymore either though shyt is hella long lol

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
shyt was GOAT. My waves were spinninnnn in school. I used to visit 360waves forum to get tips to make my shyt look clean :ohlawd:

For some reason I cant get my waves like that anymore tho :mjcry: Can just about get the waves on the top of my head now...dont really brush like that anymore either though shyt is hella long lol
Yeah that was the second forum I was referring to which I couldn't remember the name , but that forum was dumb live beside the wave tips alot of fukkery used to occur on there on the low , I remember some nicca got roasted to the next dimension because he posted his results but his hairline was receded hardbody ... somebody said his shyt looked like the economy line graph :laff: :laff: this was like 08/09 ish

Sugarbush

Sucka Free
Supporter
Daps

RIP Carrot Creme :mjcry: