Xtrabytes (XBY) will make bitcoin and ethereum obsolete

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Gave you ethereum at $4, alerted chat to xby at .12.

29ngnl0.jpg

The idea is to have Static nodes,which means there is no need to mine: What are STATIC nodes?

The platform will be a real coin factory with the possibility to use every Code Language so that it could implement all known projects that run at the Ethereum platform.

The Coin Supply will drop to around 100mio, when all Nodes are filled.

Every Node holder will get paid a monthly fee with X-fuel (which is a coin for developers, that can be exchanged at the X-change on the Xtrabytes platform). It will be like you are a landlord for cryptocurrency.

XTRABYTES Transactions Are Fast And Scalable
There is a well known problem in the crypto world that the blockchains don't have the transaction capacity to be of real world use. In a world where Visa/Mastercard has the potential to perform far more than 2,000 transactions per second (tps), how can Bitcoin or Ethereum ever compete?

The goal of the XTRABYTES protocol is to hit 10,000 tps in order to be capable of handling the transaction capacity required to facilitate virtually unlimited consumer growth.

Is 10,000 transactions per second possible on the XTRABYTES protocol?

In early stage test net, with a micro network in place, the XTRABYTES test crew were able to hit 40 times the speed of Bitcoin transactions, a significant milestone on the journey to hitting the 10,000 tps goal.

Build Upon The XTRABYTES Platform
The novel idea that took Ethereum from less than $1 to over $300 a piece was based around building Smart Contracts and ICOs onto their platform. XTRABYTES expands on this concept even further by allowing third party developers to build agnostic coded modules in nearly any programming language right onto the XTRABYTES core. This means that programmers with nearly any level of experience can create D-Apps in Visual Basic, Java, C++, and more.

This is the major use case for XTRABYTES, as developers are at liberty to create decentralized exchanges, ICOs, encrypted messaging platforms, decentralized storage, and nearly anything else they can think of right on the core protocol.

HODL UNTIL $50-$150 Jan 2nd 2019

Last edited:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
How low did you buy it on Cryptopia ? :lolbron:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
It's at .47 now with 650,000,000 supply ... how far up can it really go?

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Just registered with Cryptopia and put it on my list just waiting to transfer my funds.... :youngsabo:

• Dap
Reactions: Meh