Xbox Games with Gold October 2015

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
2945516-games1.jpg

Nice.

PS Plus had Valiant Hearts earlier this year in March.

Walking Dead is cool I played the first two episodes free on PS Plus three years ago.

Ground Zeroes?? Nice. Got that free back in March on PS Plus.

All in all great month if you didn't pick these up on PS Plus months/years ago.

:stopitslime:

Last edited:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Compare two games to four brehs we eating and NCAA Football was on sale for 9 bucks last week for gamers with gold :sas2:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude you are in your feelings

Xbox one got metal gear two months ago. Walking Dead shyts on any game provided by the competition.

Lets look at Xbox games this pass months. Remember they stated Xbox 360 games with be BC from now on in the Summer so that's 4 free games a month.

Crysis 3
Tomb Raider
Metal Gear
Walking Dead

Games with Gold | Xbox Live

List of Games with Gold games - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
:mjlol:
Breh what??
So you're telling me Xbox Got Metal Gear Ground Zeroes two months ago and they're getting it AGAIN!?

Walking Dead shyts on any game?? LOL. I guess we knew that when we played it THREE years ago on PS Plus.

Crysis 3?
Tomb Raider?
PS Plus got those free last year.
You're banking on the probability of a BC option for some of these free GWG games??
That's the whole point of this thread lol. Just shows how delusional some of y'all are stanning games on Xbox GWG talking about "Man we eating :eat:" all the while being up in PS Plus threads shytting on games they dropping when the ones you stanning were on PS Plus months/years before. :russ: It's embarrassing. I came for the laughs and I got what I wanted. :mjlol:

Last edited: