WWE signs former NFL player Brennan Williams

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Six-foot-seven, 300-pound former NFL offensive tackle Brennan Williams is joining the ranks of the WWE Performance Center. He reports to Orlando today to begin his training.

A third-round draft pick of the Houston Texans in 2013, Williams played college ball at the University of North Carolina prior to joining the NFL. He was also part of the practice squads for the Jacksonville Jaguars and New England Patriots during his NFL tenure.

Williams, a lifelong fan of sports-entertainment, began training under WWE Hall of Famer Booker T in October 2015 after his NFL career ended. He made his in-ring debut for Booker’s Houston-based Reality of Wrestling earlier this year, competing under the alias Marcellus Black.

In addition to his experience on the gridiron and in the ring, Williams holds a black belt in taekwondo.

What Hall of Famer trained WWE’s newest signee?

maxresdefault.jpg

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
1.) He's huge.
2.) He's huge with a BLACK BELT in TKD, so his big ass is going to be round-housing people's heads off.
3.) His look goes hard, he sells with impactful flair, and his head is just begging to be put on a t-shirt.

Lock this guy in a room with Samoa Joe down in Florida and then toss him in cars between Cesaro and The New Day.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I knew it was only a matter of time but Damn that was quick

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
1.) He's huge.
2.) He's huge with a BLACK BELT in TKD, so his big ass is going to be round-housing people's heads off.
3.) His look goes hard, he sells with impactful flair, and his head is just begging to be put on a t-shirt.

Lock this guy in a room with Samoa Joe down in Florida and then toss him in cars between Cesaro and The New Day.

Give this man the book Vince :damn:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Why they haven't offered Tebow a nice contract baffles me. He's got all kinds of built in backstory. Even has a pose and the virgin/Christian character.