WTF USA BREHS HOW THE fukk 82% OF BLACK WOMEN ARE BLATANT #HOFH VIOLATIONS WITH 56% BEING REAL OBESE

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
http://stateofobesity.org/obesity-rates-trends-overview/
:what: :dahell:

what the fukk?

#HOFH :sas2: VIOLATIONS ALL OVER THE PLACE
ALL OVER THE GAWD DAMN PLACE
I GOTTA KEEP IT LOGICAL
ID RATHER WIFE SOMETHING ELSE THAN A BLACK AMERICAN WOMEN IF SHE IS MORE PRONE TO BECOME A FAT fukkING COW
:pacspit:
YOU MOTHAfukkAS MAKE ME SICK
SICK MOTHAfukkAS :mjcrylal:
  • 47.8 percent of African Americans, 42.5 percent of Latinos, 32.6 percent of Whites and 10.8 percent of Asian Americans were obese (2011 to 2012).10
tumblr_m2y8ke5wIU1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Obesity Rates Remain High1
rates-trends-overview-2014.png

Adults
  • More than a third of adults (34.9 percent) were obese as of 2011 to 2012.2 More than two-thirds of adults were overweight or obese (68.5 percent).3
  • Nearly 40 percent of middle-aged adults, ages 40 to 59, were obese (39.5 percent), compared with younger adults, ages 20-39, (30.3 percent) or older adults, ages 60 and over, (35.4 percent).4
  • More than 6 percent of adults were severely obese (body mass index (BMI) of 40 or higher).
Children
  • Approximately 16.9 percent of children (ages 2 to 19) were obese in 2011 to 2012, and 31.8 percent were either overweight or obese.5
  • More than one-in-ten children (8.4 percent) were obese starting in early childhood (2- to 5-year-olds).
  • By ages 12 to 19, 20.5 percent of children and adolescents were obese.
  • More than 2 percent of young children were severely obese, 5 percent of 6- to 11-year-olds were severely obese and 6.5 percent of 12- to 19-year-olds were severely obese.6

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
http://stateofobesity.org/obesity-rates-trends-overview/
:what: :dahell:

what the fukk?

#HOFH :sas2: VIOLATIONS ALL OVER THE PLACE
ALL OVER THE GAWD DAMN PLACE
I GOTTA KEEP IT LOGICAL
ID RATHER WIFE SOMETHING ELSE THAN A BLACK AMERICAN WOMEN IF SHE IS MORE PRONE TO BECOME A FAT fukkING COW
:pacspit:
YOU MOTHAfukkAS MAKE ME SICK
SICK MOTHAfukkAS :mjcrylal:
  • 47.8 percent of African Americans, 42.5 percent of Latinos, 32.6 percent of Whites and 10.8 percent of Asian Americans were obese (2011 to 2012).10
tumblr_m2y8ke5wIU1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

Those numbers don't make seem right to me. They're not just saying that half of black Adults are OVERWEIGHT, they're saying they're obese. I mean, I see a lot of fat brothers and sisters but.........nikka, 47%? :dahell:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Thought this was interesting

equtub.png

Kinda odd that black female obesity rates are so much higher than black male obesity rates (56% vs. 37%)...considering you'd think the diet would be similar. :patrice:

Not bashing either (in fact I tend to like curvy women) but it does strike me as a little odd.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
:whoa: Hey hey let these nikkas eat off these BBWs..they like green peace..the whales need saving..
NO
ITS fukkING DISGUSTING
THESE SO CALLED BBWS ARE SICK UNHEALTHY fukkS
GIVE BIRTH TO MORE SICK UNHEATLY BABIES AND THEN WHAT? THEY DIE OFF
nikka U WANT BLACK PEOPLE TO BECOME MORE UNHEALTHY?
THE fukk KINDA shyt IS THIS BREH!

THIS THAT TYPE OF shyt THAT GON DESTROY BLACK COMMUNITIES THIS THE LAST THING nikkaS NEED
:damn:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
NO
ITS fukkING DISGUSTING

THIS THAT TYPE OF shyt THAT GON DESTROY BLACK COMMUNITIES THIS THE LAST THING nikkaS NEED

I don't give a shyt if they black white or Asian...they all get the :camby:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
I pray you nikkas get on with the movement.
I pray
#HOFH :sas2: is the only way to go
This poison gotta leave.
HARD ON FAT HOES you need to push the movement. These fat hoes is no good. They will be our demise.
This is a wake up call
#HOFH :sas2: my lost brothers.
#HOFH :wow:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Those numbers don't make seem right to me. They're not just saying that half of black Adults are OVERWEIGHT, they're saying they're obese. I mean, I see a lot of fat brothers and sisters but.........nikka, 47%? :dahell:

I believe it:mjcry:. Ya'll can be suspicious of "cac statistics" all you want, but visual evidence doesn't lie. These broads outchea blimpin. I go to work in midtown Manhattan, everybody looks relative in shape. White people jogging all over the place. I come home to Brooklyn and :scust: AT LEAST half of the women are overweight. All jokes aside, shyt's depressing.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
NO
ITS fukkING DISGUSTING

Breh you are a Canadian-Hatian man black American women have zero to do with you:mjlol:

Your random obsession with our women is:mjlol:

That's like me (being black American) going on a Australian pop culture site and dissing Australian black women.... Super super random:mjlol: