Wow brehs... I'm reading about the DOGON tribe from the mountains Mali, untouched by white slavery.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
They've definitely seen/know things that most people in this world haven't/don't know. :banderas:
dogon-dancers.jpg

Dogon_danza%20Nommos%20cosmicgiggle%20net.jpg

dogon-tribe.jpg

Imagine if we had some African anime or folklore films we would see dope ass stuff like this :ohhh:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I'm using my phone so I'll go into detail later. But apparently when akhenoten changed the old Egyptian religion it shook up Egypt and many people left because of it. The dog on tribe were one of them. It's where they get their knowledge of Sirius from

So much for Europeans and Arabs trying to claim Egypt was White..

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So much for Europeans and Arabs trying to claim Egypt was White..

Actually only the stupidest Whites and Arabs are now claiming that nonsense. If you notice things lately; educated Whites and Arabs no longer claim that.

Educated Whites and Arabs now claim that it doesn't matter who the Egyptians were. That is their way of acknowledging that the Egyptians are clearly of Sub-Saharan African origins; which DNA testing, cultural similarities and archeological evidence is clearly pointing out.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Wasn't this the tribe that fled Egypt because of akhenoten?
Yes.

There religious beliefs are also very similar to Ancient Egyptians. We have to understand that most of these ethnic groups in coastal West Africans are very RECENT in that area. They either come from more northern or in fact from east Africa.

Sonni

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They were also untouched by the more northern Islamic empires of the Western Sudan such as Ghana, Mali and Songhai and managed not to be influenced by Islam.
True but due to influence by mostly muslim neighbouring ethnic groups since the 60's most Dogon are muslims now.