Would you guys like to help me with this endeavor?

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I put this in higher learning but it didn't get much traffic.
A Little about me: My name is Jenny and I am a student at the University of Florida. This summer I have the opportunity to spend the semester in Europe and I am asking everyone to help make this possible. I am not simply asking for a donation but a helping hand to my future success. By supporting me you will be making a difference in my education and affirming that my dreams do come true.

My motivation: I am a first generation student. I graduated from Blanche Ely High School and I hold a bachelors degree in anthropology from the University of Florida. My family has always put an emphasis on education. Though my parents have little schooling, their determination, work ethic, and vision have inspired me to become all that I can be and always strive for greatness.

My Dream: On many occasions, I have studied subjects far beyond my academic scope and have naturally developed a strong desire in understanding global affairs, international trade, economics, and politics. Being from a third- world country, the role of international relations in the development of countries motivates me and I am hoping to use my studies in cultural relations to ameliorate foreign and domestic struggles. As a stepping stone to my future career, I would like to partake in an international development & service study abroad program in Europe. Having a former education in cultural studies, I believe learning about economics and business outside of the U.S. as well as participating in humanitarian work would lead me on a path to great things. I believe civic in engagement, intercultural literacy, and international awareness. Help me fulfill my goals and hopefully I can make a change to global justice in the future.
http://www.gofundme.com/fen0bo
Please no trolls or rude responses :smile:
Sooooooooooooooooo you asking for money?:leostare:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
nboo0mubsw.jpg

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
As a recent graduate, I applaud you for your desire to further your education/experience :ehh:

I wish more people would relocate for work/learning. I think we'd benefit as people if we all had a broader view of the world.

Krispy

#FreeBigLurch
Daps
Reppin
UK
My brotha, that's what a donation is:sas1:

Are you a starving child in a 3rd world country?

Are you a child who has no access to clean water?

Are you an abused donkey who doesn't have the means to protect itself?

The answer to if I will give you a donation is the same answer to these questions :troll: