WORST adaptation of an X-Men character in the movies?

Which X-men character sucked the most?

• Total voters

Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------
Which X-men character has been the farthest away from the perfect casting of Professor X? Way underpowered or out of character vs their comic counterpart?
Not accounting for characters that made flash appearances and had no lines

Deadpool was
raw

Wish we could pull up the old :hamster: thread of the Wolverine Origins bootleg leak. People were really trying to convince themselves that things couldn't be that bad, and that was an early version of the movie that was going to be reworked for release:mjlol:

Last edited:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
it's a tie between mystique and deadpool(from wolverine:origins) for me

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Two way tie between Storm and Cyclops.

Yeah, they fukked up Deadpool once....They've never gotten Scott and Ororo right in those movies. Those two are the leaders of the X-Men and get get treated as afterthoughts. They never show how powerful either of them are and none of their cool moments have been shown on the big screen.

As an act of mercy Fox should give the rights to Storm to Marvel so they can make her an Avenger and hook her up with Black Panther.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Two way tie between Storm and Cyclops.

Yeah, they fukked up Deadpool once....They've never gotten Scott and Ororo right in those movies. Those two are the leaders of the X-Men and get get treated as afterthoughts. They never show how powerful either of them are and none of their cool moments have been shown on the big screen.

As an act of mercy Fox should give the rights to Storm to Marvel so they can make her an Avenger and hook her up with Black Panther.
Why Black Panther :gucci:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
deadpool in that one wolverine movie was :trash:

quicksilver in days of future past and apocalypse was dope as fukk. but in the 2nd avengers, that character was god awful. especially the stupid russian accent they made him do.

I did not like rogue in any of the original x-men films. she didn't do shyt in there like on the cartoon. also iceman should have been awesome, but they reduced his role to basically nothing.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
deadpool in that one wolverine movie was :trash:

quicksilver in days of future past and apocalypse was dope as fukk. but in the 2nd avengers, that character was god awful. especially the stupid russian accent they made him do.

I did not like rogue in any of the original x-men films. she didn't do shyt in there like on the cartoon. also iceman should have been awesome, but they reduced his role to basically nothing.

The version in Age of Ultron was actually more accurate to the comics. The version on the X-Men films is Quicksliver in name only.