WorldstarHipHop Gives Black People A Bad Image

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Seems we love to make money off of showing the worst of ourselves to the public, from promiscuity to shock videos of an assortment of things and also hoez masquerading as modeling......modern day bojangles for a price....with HipHop as the foundation.....

This is how we building in our community?....... by showing off the dredges of our people...... now to be fair, there are also some videos of Black people achieving here and there, but as usual, that's not where the money seems to be made at or where the traffic comes from......it comes from showing off the Black community in its most lowest form and Black women as hoez and Black men as thugs in a variety of ways.

Its good entertainment to the naked eye, but behind it all the Stage is our community and our people are the main attraction.........Just for clarity, when you go to the site today, the first video to bring up, is of a Black woman on her knees sucking dikk.:mjpls:

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
How many of these self loathing, black people bashing threads are you gonna make? :what:

I'm convinced you are either a bad troll or a white supremacist :skip:

You can stay a moron, because I'm neither.....I'm a truth teller...:camby:

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
I sort of agree but: Q of Worldstar does post a lot of positive videos and it's not all negative. And frankly, I'd rather watch ratchet videos if a black man owns the site than if some cac did.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
:sas1: Some around here will tell it that Bill Cosby pound cake speech and Chris Rock's nikkas vs Black people stand up routen are far worse than world star showing black people degrading themselves:sas2:.

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I sort of agree but: Q of Worldstar does post a lot of positive videos and it's not all negative. And frankly, I'd rather watch ratchet videos if a black man owns the site than if some cac did.

Right, like I said its some positive things on the site SOMETIMES....but the negatives outweigh the positives by a landslide......My thing is why is that we seem to only be able to generate wealth by showing off the worse as some sort of entertainment. This is modern day bojangles in the E-format......So if we would rather see ratchet shyt when a Black man or black woman is behind, and that's considered OK, then that is whole other problem.

What else will we accept next?

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:sas1: Some around here will tell it that Bill Cosby pound cake speech and Chris Rock's nikkas vs Black people stand up routen are far worse than world star showing black people degrading themselves:sas2:.

That should tell you that you are in the middle of zombies. Which is why I don't take 99% of these nikkas on here serious whatsoever.........

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Yes the actions of a few black people make the majority of Black people overall look bad :comeon:

Funny how that logic is never used for white people. White people are seen individually but one Black person must be the total representative of his/her race. :snoop:

Last edited:

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yes the actions of a few white people make the majority of Blacks looks bad :comeon:

Funny how that logic is never used for white people. White people are seen individually but one Black person must be the total representative of his/her race. :snoop:

How about when a black person is making $$$$ off of it........:stopitslime:

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It's a trash site but nikkas caring about what whites think of them

Yikes.

Making blacks a monolithic group.

Yikes.

You're exactly right in every point, however you missed one...There's a Breh making millions off of this "TRASH SITE"....:beli:

That's OK tho right? :mjpls:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
How about when a black person is making $$$$ off of it........:stopitslime:

What does that have to do with it somehow affecting the overall image of Black people? Why must Black people be judged as a collective and not as individuals?